• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Jim Henderson

Opening morning Bull

Hey guys , opening morning yesterday for our bow season here in Alberta and my elk hunt was over in 30 minutes ,,, the Ranger hauls out another fine bull !!! :yahoo: :headbang: :icon_hornsup:
  2. Jim Henderson

Transfer Case not working !!

Was a little disappointed this evening , wanted to get into a lake that is pretty tough to get into , and when I got out and locked my hubs , and pushed the 4X button on the dash the light comes on but it's defiantly not in 4 wheel drive and couldn't get it into 4 lo . Knowing there was a...
  3. Jim Henderson

Having a good summer ,,, and a junk Couger RX 7

Hey all ,,, hope everybody has been having a great summer so far , doing a ton of mudding , fishing , and R&R ,,,, and just generally having a good time . I picked up a scrap mid 90's Cougar RX 7 , and was wondering if anyone ever tried a 4.6 L swap into a Ranger ???? Give me all your do's...
  4. Jim Henderson

Slave cylinder line blew off !

Well , I've been working so hard on my truck for the past 2 1/2 months and today was the day to put it to the test. Had a trip all planned out , me and a couple buddy's heading up to the slide and get some great wheeling in. I should mention that through most of my build I was able to keep...
  5. Jim Henderson

Throw me a like.

So I entered my truck into a contest which has a pretty sweet prize pack. It sure wish I could pick up a bunch more likes on my pic ,,,, If ya'll could take a minute of your time to go to thebearrocks.com , and click on the contest entitled Truck You , and cast a like and a vote on my picture...
  6. Jim Henderson

All outdoors stuff.

Being still fairly new here I thought I'd post up some pic's of me not working on my truck and show off some other fun stuff I'm into. Enjoy. :icon_thumby:
  7. Jim Henderson

Good 'ol boys across the pond !!!

I thought this was a pretty cool watch!! http://youtu.be/4JsXcyOo-Uk
  8. Jim Henderson

A few issues ????

Hey guys , while I'm sitting around waiting on my stuff from 4Wheel Performance , I figured I'd tackle a few small issues that are ailing my Ranger. 1. Has no interment lights in dash ,,, figured out which slot in the fuse panel and put one in . 2. Had a leaking Diff cover , cleaned off with...
  9. Jim Henderson

Just a pic or two.

Hello every body , just go signed up today and have spent a couple hours lurking around the site , and am happy I found it . :D Thought I'd throw in a couple pics of my old 91 , and of the new to me project I'm starting on.
  10. Jim Henderson

New Guy

Howdy , just got signed up here , new to the site but not so new the Rangers , hope to get to know a bunch of you's here and have some fun. I just retired my old 91 Ranger With 410,000 Km's on it , and am building up a new to me 94 XLT Ranger . I live out in the bush in Alberta Canada , and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad