• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4wd problems AGAIN!!! HELP

My first problem with my 88 bronco ii push button 4wd was the rubber bushing in the shift motor. That fixed it for a while then my shift control module went bad so I replaced it with one that I got from a junkyard. After that my 4wd worked fine for probably 6 months and all the sudden it doesn't...
  2. bronco ii seat repair

I am trying to repair my driver seat in my bronco ii and I can't seem to figure out how to take the seat shell of the back rest? If anybody has any hints or pictures to help they sure would be appreciated! Thanks
  3. New 4x4 module finally!

I finally got a 4x4 control module today from a 1992 bronco. I have a 1988 bronco ii. I plugged it all in and it passed the light test. So I tried to engage four wheel drive and it went into 4 high and 4 low, and it fixed my indicator light for 4 high. Later I tried it out and when I tried to...
  4. bronco vs bronco ii

Does the big bronco use the same push button 4x4 control module as a bronco ii?
  5. 4x4 control module

I have a 1988 bronco ii with the shift on the fly four wheel drive and I am trying to find 4x4 control module. I was wandering what different vehicles and years have the same control module? Thanks
  6. Automatic Four Wheel Drive Control Module

Has anybody replaced the automatic four wheel drive control module in their bronco ii?
  7. (HELP) 1988 bronco II shift auto four wheel drive problem

I am new to this forum. I just purchased my bronco II a few months ago. Everything has been going great until the other day I had it out on the ranch and I used the four wheel drive quite a bit (both 4 high and 4 low). At some point I was shifting from from 2 wheel to 4 high and noticed that the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad