• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4banger_ranger

Seat problems

Quick question, trying to install 60/40s from a 98 single cab ranger into a 95 extended cab that had buckets. Does anyone know how or the best way to go about it and it still look really clean??:icon_confused: :icon_confused:
  2. 4banger_ranger

1999 2.5l wont start

my 99 ranger wont start and if it does it wont stay running for very long. I've put coil packs, plugs and wires, and changed the fuel filter. itll turn over just wont crank what do yall think the prob is????? :icon_confused:
  3. 4banger_ranger

dad needs fab help

does anyone have any expreince with putting a rear mounting hitch reiver on the front of the truck behind the bumper? its on an '88 K5 Blazer. :icon_welder:
  4. 4banger_ranger

subwoofer problem

i have a 10' pioneer sub in my truck in a box with an amp< i hooked everything up right and it blows the fuse that work the speedo and turn signals when i turn the ac on. could it be caused from the previous owner not properly installin the aftermarket radio or a short somewhere??
  5. 4banger_ranger

what size brake shoes do i need?

i went to oreilly's to get my brake shoes and idk if i need the one for 9" drums or 10" drums, how do i find out? i have a 99 ranger xlt 2.5l 5speed 2wd with 7.5 rear axle
  6. 4banger_ranger

4x4 exploder frame

does anyone know if the body mount point for the explorer and ranger are the same??? i thought of a super easy way to fix my "gangsta lean" on my ranger and possibly end up with 4wd if it will work. so lemme know what yall think on this. this idea is thanks to my buddy :icon_welder: :icon_cheers:
  7. 4banger_ranger

offset rims

does anyone know where to get rims w/ an offset of -43? i wanna get this look. http://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/1460/wheel-offset-1998-ford-ranger-super-aggressive-3-suspension-lift-3-custom-rims
  8. 4banger_ranger

99 ranger

so i was looking at my engine bay the other day when i was changing plugs, and i said to myself there's to much room in here. what kinda engine swap should i do. diesel or gas engine and what size?:icon_confused:
  9. 4banger_ranger

'99 2.5l exhaust

what's the smallest pipe you can run without a cat and it not sound to terribly bad???
  10. 4banger_ranger

2.5l Lima

Will performance parts for the 97 2.3l fit the 99 2.5l??
  11. 4banger_ranger

Truck bed lean

Does anyone know what would cause this? I've checked my leaf springs
  12. 4banger_ranger

seats

Will the bench seats out of an 83-92, work in my 99 xlt????????
  13. 4banger_ranger

Seats

Will the bench seats out of an 83-92, work in my 99 xlt????????
  14. 4banger_ranger

just a random question

what does cool it thermo tec do?:icon_confused:
  15. 4banger_ranger

carb or efi v8?

'99 2wd w/ 2.5L 5spd. i havent decided on carb or efi 302, what is my better option? or would i fair out better with a bored and stoked 289? :icon_confused:
  16. 4banger_ranger

front bumper idea

does anyone have the measures and pics from their front bumpers theyve built??
  17. 4banger_ranger

dash lights

how do you fix the check gauge light???
  18. 4banger_ranger

help please

has anyone put a skid plate on a 2wd ranger 98-00????
  19. 4banger_ranger

help please

has anyone made a thread for putting a skid plate on a 2wd ranger 98-00???
  20. 4banger_ranger

300 straight6 swap

i have a 2.5L, but i want something with more torque has anyone swapped from a 4banger to a straight6???

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad