• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Gauges after swap

84 b2 dash and gauges and 94 4.0 motor. I have searched and have only found post telling me to swap dashes. I really love the gen 1 dash and want to keep it. I have zero gauges now anyone have a color code for the wires that I need to hook up to make them work?
  2. 84 b2

3. 4x4 parts swap meet

4. 4x4 parts swap meet

5. 4x4 parts swap meet

6. HELP!!! Charging System Trouble

84 ford b2 original engine code was "S" 1994 4.0 from explorer ( harness and ecm, fuse panel installed in truck) battery test good replaced alt core tested good also connections test good wiring harness has to small leads to the start solenoid but solenoid only has one stud could this cause...
  7. new member again

i use to be on here all the time about ten or more years ago but then switched to jeeps. but today i traded my jeep cherokee for an 84 b2 lifted locked and ready to go, so here I am back again first thing i did when i came in from the shop. I was at the trip to wellsville (2003 spring round up i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad