• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. LilBlueranger1988

#dirtsmurf prerunner

after not running for over a year, i got my truck back on the road. enjoy
  2. LilBlueranger1988

Cantileaver in progress

heres my cantilever set up im test and tuning on my 88. the leaf springs are the next upgrade.
  3. LilBlueranger1988

another 1988 ranger fuel problem

well im finding a few threads that have no end on this. i did the tfi relocation. before that it ran ruff and would die randomly. before i did the tfi relocation i put a new tfi in the factory location. started right up then sputtered then died. hasnt fired since. i can hear the pump prime when...
  4. LilBlueranger1988

my ruger 10/22

tpaco t-6 stock, bushnell scope, laser sight. and a few pics of my buddys and i shooint outside sandy oregon.
  5. LilBlueranger1988

my Lil Blue ranger

new to the page. from Portland oregon. ive had my truck for 9 years, built it from bone stock. 1988 ranger xlt 4x4. 4 over in the font dana 28 with 14" fox 2.0 and in the back 8" fox cantilever with stock leafs for now. rear end 8.8 3.73. engine is a 2.9 with pace setter headers and a JET chip..
  6. LilBlueranger1988

TFI help

First post. Looked around but didn't find an answer. I got a 1988 ranger 2.9 it was running ruff after it got hot and sometimes died. Found the tfi thread. I replaced it. It started ran for a bit then died now it won't restart. I used the arctic 5 compound as suggested but it was after it died...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad