• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bigtruck94

grinding sound. HELP!!!

Hey guys I haven't been on here lately, but I've been having some problems on the ranger. About 2 months ago, I start hearing a grinding sound coming out of my front driver side wheel assembly. I have took it in twice and the first time they said it was a bearing so they replaced it. Didn't...
  2. bigtruck94

What are good tune up bottles?

I was at bomgaars today to pick up some oil and I was looking at fuel additives and I saw lucas tune up in a bottle. It saids it treats 25 gallons of fuel and my ranger holds I think 20? Could I just pour the whole bottle down without harming the engine...
  3. bigtruck94

Headache rack in progress!

I started making my headache rack about a couple months ago. Slow but sure! Mine will be just like 02rangerXLT's headache rack, only mine doesn't have marker lights and strobes. I'm pretty close done, but i still got some pics from the start. First what I did was get some metal. All the metal...
  4. bigtruck94

4.0l ohv making strange noises

I was out deer hunting a couple weeks ago. Over the years, I have took my ranger back in the rough sandhills a lot and have no problems. Well I was out scouting for a deer and when I returned back to the farm, I noticed a little whistle sound. It literally sounded like a turbo spooling. I went...
  5. bigtruck94

Fuel system problem. Help!

Yesterday, I went to drop a friend off at his house out in the country. His car couldn't make it with the muddy roads, so I had to drive him back. While I was driving to get there, I went to turn a corner and I didn't go that fast and started to slide. I gained control eventually, but when I...
  6. bigtruck94

Help!!!

Hi there, I am just wondering if someone could move my build thread from show off your offroad trucks to offroad trucks in construction? If someone would, that would be great! BTW, I used the search forum and found nothing.
  7. bigtruck94

So i restored my old mud flaps...

Well I was bored today and since I needed my mud flaps back, I figured I should fix them up and repaint them. One of them had a tear in it, so i grabbed some JB weld and went at it. I spray painted it black and then colored the lettering with a gray paint marker. I will soon spray clear coat on...
  8. bigtruck94

Photoshop this someone?

I am wanting to get a new paint job on my 94 ranger with rocker panels bedlined. I def want the bedlined rocker panels, but I don't know what color of paint job I want on the rest of the truck. If you guys have photoshop and want to photoshop my pic of my truck with different colors, that's...
  9. bigtruck94

Would this fit???

I have a 1994 ford ranger XLT 4x4 with 5 speed. I am considering a leveling kit and put some 31" goodyear duratracs. Would these work or would I need to do some adjustments?? If anyone has pictures of a ranger with stock suspension with a leveling kit and 31 inch tires that would be great!!
  10. bigtruck94

Exhaust leak issue

A while back, I was in the process of replacing my clutch and I had to take out the y-pipe so I could take out the transmission. There was one bolt that was hard to take out and kept at it until I finally got it to come out. I used a 1/2 inch air impact driver. Finally got the clutch replaced...
  11. bigtruck94

Is this legal????

I am wanting to put amber LED lights on my toolbox and I am wondering if it is legal to do it. I looked it up on google and found nothing. I live in Nebraska.
  12. bigtruck94

where should I get these???

I am thinking about my next mod and I want to put 07+ mirrors. I know how to put them on, but where do you guys usually get them? Ford dealer? auto anything? If I could find them a cheap price, that would work good for me. any comments would be appreciated! thanks
  13. bigtruck94

Will this fit?

I know I have been asking a lot of questions today lol. I have been searching an exhaust system (Forget about the summit racing exhaust) and I want an MBRP exhaust. My friend has one on his ranger, but its a 2000. I looked it up on the website and it said it would fit only on 98-11 rangers. If I...
  14. bigtruck94

MBRP exhaust: will it fit???

I know I have been asking a lot of questions today lol. I have been searching an exhaust system (Forget about the summit racing exhaust) and I want an MBRP exhaust. My friend has one on his ranger, but its a 2000. I looked it up on the website and it said it would fit only on 98-11 rangers. If I...
  15. bigtruck94

Question about 4 power

I found some 4 power at my bosses place and he said he uses it in all of his trucks. Even his 2012 f150 Eco boast. It cleans up your engine and all sorts. He says it's better than all engine cleaners and such. Is he right? Does it work good? How would I use it??
  16. bigtruck94

Idleing problem

I went to wash my ranger today and after I washed it, I hear it idling fairly high. Here is the story. I washed it and when I went to get my little brother, It would idle pretty high. When I start it, it goes all the way up to 2500 RPM's and slowly climbs down. After a while, I went to change...
  17. bigtruck94

My dream pickup...

I have been having this thing about having a big pickup since I was 10. This truck is what I have been researching for a very long time and here it is. My dream pickup is a 1996 ford f-250 XLT 7.3l Powerstroke turbo diesel. What I want it to have is a extended cab, long box with a 5 speed manual...
  18. bigtruck94

How do I do this???

I am trying to post pictures on my thread or build. I don't want to do manage attachments because I could only post 4 pictures. How could I post big pictures in my post? I tried the search bar, but no luck.
  19. bigtruck94

1994 ranger XLT

I have been on here for a while so I decide I could make me a build thread. I have a 1994 ford ranger 4.0l v6 equipped with a 5 speed transmission and 4WD. This is my first truck I have bought and got it for $2 grand. I worked my butt off for this truck and having this truvk makes me feel like I...
  20. bigtruck94

Help fast!

I am changing the oil in my pickup for the first time in the pickup. I looked underneath it and the drainplug was stripped. Not all the way stripped, but when I put the socket into it, I could feel it tearing up the bolt. Any advice???

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad