• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1989 2.9l vacuum connections

I have been searching for vacuum diagrams for this engine, and have only been able to find ones that are similar or incomplete. The biggest question i have is what connects beneath the throttle body. There are two ports, one behind and one in front of the throttle plate.
  2. 1989 2.9l Ranger Alternator

My alternator just went so I am crunched for time. I have done quite a bit of research but since i am now forced to get a new alternator, i would like not have to buy a new one only to replace it again in the next few weeks. I have been doing reading into upgrading my alternator because I am...
  3. 1989 2.9L Ranger Build

Truck: 1989 2.9L Ranger XLT I had the number 1 piston melt down from a blown head gasket resulting in the need for a complete rebuild. The engine had over 250K and ran great even with the toasted piston. (other than the smoke obviously) The engine is currently broken down completely. I am...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad