• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rangerscout

Track Bar dilemma

So I was planning on SASing my 91 ranger with a hp30 I got from a friend. But I litterally just fell into some pretty much free ford 9in and dana 44 hp from a 78 bronco. My question is which track bar should I use? I really want to have this rig back on the road ASAP as it is my daily driver...
  2. rangerscout

91 ranger 4.0l 5spd 4x4. Flashers will not work need help please!

I have a 91 ranger, and the turn signals will not work, the hazards do work. I have replaced the relay, tried a different switch and checked the fuse nothing is changing. But I really need help in figuring out what else is causing them to not work.
  3. rangerscout

shock hoops vs f250 shock mounts

Looking for some advice for doing my sas. I am going to be doing a 3link with coil overs and want to know should i go with shock hoops and a cross bar to tie them together, or f250 shock mounts? Any help would be lovely guy gals.
  4. rangerscout

23 year old truck built by 21 year old.

So I have now newly acquired another ranger. I have given up on the b2 for my favorable extra-cab flat/tube bed idea. I will want input wherever someone feels it to be prudent. Here's my bio to start this whole thing off. My name is Chris I served in the Navy and built bombs for them. My...
  5. rangerscout

1993 ranger 3.0l to 92 explorer 4.0l?

hey all my buddie is going to buy this 1993 ranger up on 35s and its got a 3.0l with a 5spd. My question to you is can we swap in the 4.0l I have setin around? I have full wiring harness from engine to dash and column. But I want to know if this will be as bolt in as a 2.9 to a 4.0l?
  6. rangerscout

1993 ranger 3.0l to 92 explorer 4.0l?

hey all my buddie is going to buy this 1993 ranger up on 35s and its got a 3.0l with a 5spd. My question to you is can we swap in the 4.0l I have setin around? I have full wiring harness from engine to dash and column. But I want to know if this will be as bolt in as a 2.9 to a 4.0l?
  7. rangerscout

b2 4.0l swap with dash question?

Ok first off thanks everyone for all the help that I have read everywhere on here. I am having some mixed information and want help before I start out on this quest. ok first I have a 85 b2 with a rebuilt a4ld with a carbed 2.8L I have a 4.0l and explorer frame complete with axles and fuel...
  8. rangerscout

Need help with alternator guys/gals! Please

Ok so I have decided on a 5.0 swap into my 85 b2 and a c5 converted with c4 internals (so I can keep my t case) I really can't find anything on weather or not I can use a 5.0l alt with this swap or do I have to stick with the ranger b2 alts?
  9. rangerscout

2006-up body ranger sass full width

Ok guys so I have made the decision to skip the b2 I am working on and goto a 06+ ranger (with the Superduty grille) I am looking at doing a Dana 60 front and 10.5 rear swap im just looking for some advise on what parts ill need to start looking for. Like which steering box I am going to need to...
  10. rangerscout

bronco ii questions

Hey guys I have an 85 b2 with a 2.8l My question for ya'll is that I have a 91 xploder that I am swapping the axles and engine into mine. My question is how much lift should I expect and how much more wheel travel (please be more than I have) Pictures to be posted
  11. rangerscout

4.0 swap what how

I would like to say forst off I have been reading about all this for a while and still haven't gotten a definitive answer on my question. My question is I have a 1985 bronco ii 4x4 At (Rebuilt A4LD last week) carbed truck. My doner truck is a 1991 4.0 4x4 at A4LD (bad trans) what is the least...
  12. rangerscout

A/C Swap need to know know how

So my question for you guys is on Friday last week I bought a 1991 explorer 4x4 as my donar vehicle for my b2 my slightly simple question can I swap out all of the a.c. to work in my truck (the person before me cut a lot of crap off the truck in the engine bay) And am I able to use my ac button...
  13. rangerscout

1985 bronco ii swap need advise!

Hey guys so I pulled the trigger on starting all the swapping on my truck today and went and bought me an 91 xploder. My question for all you guys is do i need a fuel injected bronco iis tank to make this work or can I just get the pump out of one and such I could really use the help. I live in...
  14. rangerscout

Sub in liftgate

Alright guys I have an 86 b2 that has a fresh built tranny blaw blaw blaw but what I'm really after is some more pictures I'm thinking of cutting out the outer skin of the light gate leaving about 3.5 inches all the way around the bottom and about 8 inches below the back glass I would like to...
  15. rangerscout

6in is the goal

Ok so I've got the knowledge on my motor transplant and am just waiting for a tranny and motor to come available at a reasonable price all I need now is some real advise on my ways to achieve this I'd like loads of flex and I know it can be done with a ttb I just would like some help from the...
  16. rangerscout

85 bronco ii diesel swap

Ok guy I just started on project relapse I had to rebuild an A4LD cause a 5spd convet would be way more then my rebuild But here's my delema I already know that I'm doing a dana 35 ttb swap and an 8.8 but I happen to be stuck between an vw 1.9turbo aaz or an om617turbo both will have vgt...
  17. rangerscout

3.0l supercharger buildup long travel kit

Ok so this is what i AM going to do and i dont care about your negative criticism i just want positive ok. So what i am doing is getting the tom morana racing stroker kit to make it a 3.3l and i am going to be getting the m90 or m112 supercharger and maybe a water meth kit but thatd be later...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad