• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MastuhWaffles

Good Audio Stays Good

The big issue is that it's a dual 900w in the trunk - the worse place for it. Instead of being balanced in the center is just shakes the car - even cranked down a lot. But my exhaust is even louder so it kinda offsets it.
  2. MastuhWaffles

Good Audio Stays Good

It's a weird world but once you get a taste of some really good stuff it's hard to go back. And with modern technology its so easy to get a super high end setup for not a lot of money. I carry essentially a Ipod on crack with me when I'm on trips and doing my walk-around of the jet so I don't...
  3. MastuhWaffles

Good Audio Stays Good

Ive played with it - it just sucks
  4. MastuhWaffles

Good Audio Stays Good

I guess I'm somewhat of an audiophile now and what I've noticed is that audio is a world of diminishing returns. Around the 1970s they really figured out audio and learned how to make it good - and when audio is good it stays good. You can keep trying to improve the sound and quality but...
  5. MastuhWaffles

15% Ethanol?

Wow a post from me woah. Anyways I saw the gas station selling 15% ethanol 88 octane fuel now that's cheaper than 10% 87. They say it's usable in vehicles past 2001 but the government is always sus. Is this usable in the 07 Ranger? Is there anything I should be concerned about if I fill up...
  6. MastuhWaffles

Update/New Car

Funny succ can
  7. MastuhWaffles

Update/New Car

Well a slow car fast it is not. It's bonkers fast. A note after spending 2 months with it, it's not an uncontrollable monster. The manual has longer gears and a 3.79 differential so it actually is able to put the power down unlike the short geared autos. It handles really good. Over 1g of...
  8. MastuhWaffles

Update/New Car

I daily mine
  9. MastuhWaffles

Update/New Car

Wow I'm still alive and kicking around however I suppose its time for an update. I do the jet things, they give me the money and finally I make enough to actually afford something cool. And well I present to you: A hellcat. 707HP with a manual and man it rips. So I drove it all the way from...
  10. MastuhWaffles

Servicing at 150,000 miles

I guess I can search for it.
  11. MastuhWaffles

Yeah it's the 4.0 sohc. I think I replaced the u-joints when I did a new axle swap but I might be wrong. I haven't seen the 70,000 mi recommendation
  12. MastuhWaffles

Well somehow my truck has survived to 150,000 miles (almost), pretty much I've followed the service manual, regular oil changes etc. Over the years I've had to change some suspension components, the door latches, battery and cables etc, nothing major mechanical however. So is there anything else...
  13. MastuhWaffles

Taillights have different bulb connector housings?

If it was a repair at least it was done professionally minus the wrong part
  14. MastuhWaffles

Yeah like it doesnt look like it was ever repaired or modified.
  15. MastuhWaffles

So a while back my passenger side taillight wouldnt blink anymore so I replaced the bulb with the Sylvannia 3156 as the manual states.... Recently the driver side went out to, being I had spare bulbs I tried to fit the 3156 and the little plastic piece was too big. So going to the autoparts...
  16. MastuhWaffles

Woah...Update time?

Now that I have money (woah) I wanna actually do preunner suspension for my truck so I think Ill be asking around here what to do.
  17. MastuhWaffles

Woah...Update time?

Oh no, its update time again. I'm still alive (mostly) currently about 75% through my training to fly the CRJ-900 jet. I have 7 sims left and a few things but hopefully Ill be done soon and back home to Dallas.
  18. MastuhWaffles

My truck got broken into

So after 10 years someone broke into my truck yesterday, they punched open the outside lock with a screwdriver, then proceeded to try and mess with the ignition to steal the truck. Luckily the failed on stealing it however they took some random items...Nothing of value. For about 150 bucks I got...
  19. MastuhWaffles

Woah...Update time?

If I had the time or money yeah, but maybe once I get on the airlines I can attend one of the rides.
  20. MastuhWaffles

Woah...Update time?

Has it been 8 years on here already? Jesus, I'm an old man now. Anyways I figured I'd post a random update. So starting with my truck, well officially I have been driving it for 10 years now. And the truck itself is 14 years old. She still gets me to work everyday and back, soon to be at...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad