• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. '78 Cobra 302 into 87 Ranger?

I want to start by saying it's been YEARS since I've been here, but I'm finally back in a ranger and I'm glad to be back.:yahoo: I scored a free 302 from a 78 Mustang Cobra that I'm going to be tearing apart, rebuilding and putting in my truck. I want to be pushing about 350 horse at the...
  2. Cheap easy mods?

What are some cheap easy mods I can do to my truck? Either visual or performance. I'm saving up right now to do a 302 swap somewhere down the road, what are some cool things I can do to give me a few extra HP or make it look good until then?
  3. Starter Solenoid Issues

I replaced the solenoid, now my engine won't crank. Think I may have wired it up wrong. I can't make any sense of the wiring diagrams, does anyone have a picture of what it should look like? Its an '86 2.3l manual
  4. 86 2.3l isn't starting any ideas?

I have a 1986 4x4 2.3l 5 speed manual Ranger. i bought on Craigslist back in August (best purchase i have ever made). It was running fine until about two month ago, the alternator died. I replaced it, got a new battery. Then the ignition wouldn't work, so we rigged a switch to jump it at the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad