• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Off rd work truck re gear

94’ 4.0 manual 4x4 w 2” lift. I haul a 65 gallon water tank and gear for my business. I just bought a 4x8’ trailer for hauling a larger water tank 125 -300 gallons. Trailer has a 3500 lb axle with brakes. Current gearing is a horrible 3:27 but have not blown the stock clutch yet. I off road a...
  2. Two fuel tanks/ transfer tank

94’ shortbed single cab. Need new tank. Anyone know of a good place to buy? Also, might be a good time to install a rear transfer tank since I have removed the spare tire under the bed. Anyone do this? What is involved and was the end result worth it? Thanks!
  3. Lower rear

I have a 2” lift on my 94 4x4 4.0. I just have the spring spacer up front and rear extended shackles. The front is still quite nose down. I want to lower the rear some but I cannot use the other holes on the shackles due to the rear trailer hitch. Can I remove the stock lift blocks and add a...
  4. Suppressed F150

94 F150 w 5.0 engine. Went to start it and no sounds or lights at all. Complete silence!! Battery and all connections are good. Guessing something electrical huh?
  5. Deerhoof rim 15” alum.

Just need one in good condition to be used as a spare. I am in PA
  6. Front end bushing kit

Anyone know of a good complete kit for a 94 4x4 w TTB. Also need U joints since the ones I have are from factory circa 94’. Also anything else I might need to get the old girl tight ?.
  7. Hub trouble

94 w warn front hubs. Changed tires today and noticed that both hubs will wiggle if U push the top and bottom of the tire alternately. Side to side seems fine. I have had new ball joints on both sides done this summer. The hubs are about 2-3 yrs old. Why the wiggle?
  8. 4.0 butter

Used this before but decided to try it in my OHV 4.0 ranger the other day when I did my oil change. WOW, quieted the engine down quite a bit. It always had a slight tapping sound which they are known for, gone now! Thought I would share.
  9. DNC Convention

I do live in PA but thank God I don't live anywhere near Philly this week! The smell of progressive hippies makes me ill! BTW, why do they call themselves the "Democratic" party now? Havent' they been the "Democrat" party up until recently? Nothing "democratic" about them, just ask the Bern...
  10. 32x11.5x15

Mastercraft Courser MXT's on my 94' lifted 2". $162 each total, put on and balanced, cheaper than Cooper STT Pro's & made by Cooper. U can see the 2" aluminum spring spacer in this pic. Side view, left the blue stuff on sidewalls cuz it matched my paint lol.
  11. I am F#$%^&* Drunk!

Lets's here the story...don't care how profanity laced! Let's hear it!:icon_bounceblue:
  12. Crouching Ranger

94' 4X4 shorbed: Just installed my 2" aluminum spring spacers up front and Beltech shackles in rear. Mechanic said he had to machine a little on the front so the springs would seat in the upper cups? The ranger is a lot higher in the rear than the front, worse than stock. Any way to raise the...
  13. Galvanic reaction!

I have my trucks wired up front and rear so I can use a winch on either end via a winch cradle. I used large red Anderson connectors as shown in this pic. Today on the rear of my Ram I noticed the plastic connector cracked open. I opened it up and it fell apart in my hand. The "power" end...
  14. 4.0 OHV 1994 True Duals?

Got a guy who can make any exhaust I want for the Ranger. He made true duals for my 1990 F150 I6 300 for as little as $250. It picked up some extra HP according to my butt dyno. Would like true duals for the 4.0 what do ya think? Anything I should or should not do or watch out for?
  15. Lift swap?

Anyone know if a 2" lift (aluminum front spring spacers and rear shackles) I bought for my 94 ranger would fit a 94 F150?
  16. 300 Electric Gremlins

Not a ranger this time but...1990 4X4 Ford F150 with 300 I6 w/ 5 speed. Starts from time to time, usually when it is dry outside. When wet out it won't start usually. Turn the key on and U can hear the fuel pump run then shut off = it will start. Turn the key on, hear the fuel pump running...
  17. Single Cab Storage

I have a 94 single cab ranger. I just removed the bottle jack and relocated the 4X4 control box under the seat. I now have a little more room back there to put stuff. What have U done for storage behind the seats in your single cab? Pics would be nice.
  18. Tell me

On a 94 single cab ranger...what is that computer box behind the driver's seat for exactly? and can it be relocated for more room back there?
  19. ignition mod. for 90'

1990 F150 w/ 300 6 cyl. Has anyone come up with a better way to eliminate the way the ignition module on the distributor is set up, meaning the way the factory has it? It's basically a flat metal plate bolted to another flat metal plate with dielectric grease between them. A really BAD...
  20. what to look at next?

The system has a min of 70 psi of "freon" in it already, the fuse is good but the clutch on the pulley will not turn on. Is it the wiring? :icon_confused: I know very little about these systems.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad