• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BullFrog13x4

How to use spoilers in the TRS forum??

I cant seem to remember how it is suppose to work:icon_confused: I think it is suppose to be: (but that doesn't work) I am probably doing something simple, like a missing capitol or the like. :icon_confused: Anybody know exactly how the code goes for this forum and spoiler tags?:D
  2. BullFrog13x4

1991 2wd to 4wd conversion

Hello everybody, I am starting to gather up some parts for my conversion, i am a cheep sob so i am going to limit my funds for the entire project to $2000.00 and i paid $500.00 for the truck and $200 for the axle. So i only have $1300.00 left for the rest of the parts i need. Does anybody have...
  3. BullFrog13x4

newbeeeeeeee!!!! Hello all!!

Hello all, I am new to the forums, and i just recently purchased my 1991 ranger. I have posted a question about an engine noise in the 3.0 section. if anyone has a little experience with these and can help, please post to that thread. My ranger is a 2wd with the mdo5 5spd trans and a 114"...
  4. BullFrog13x4

1991 2wd 3.0 noise??

Hello all, First i have to say i am new to the forums, but i have been checking out the ranger station for a while now. Ok, now for the business... I recently purchased a 1991 for ranger 2wd with a 3.0 v6 and a 5spd mdo5 for $500.00, i now excellent price.. here is why it was so cheep...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad