• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Clutch engages up very high

Have a 2000 Ranger stock transmission. After shop replaced clutch, hyd throw out bearing and flywheel it was great but now the clutch is almost to the top before it engages and shutters sometimes as I engage clutch. What's happening and how to correct it? Thanks
  2. 4.0L OHV V6 Long tube Headers

I had read somewhere that the Mac TF2405 LT headers would fit my truck. I now find nothing about it. Has anyone here tried it? or know of someone that has done it? Thanks
  3. Aluminum 8.8 diff cover

Are the aluminum 8.8 rear diff cover any good? Should I get it? Thanks
  4. Duff Traction Bars

Just received my traction bars from Duff. I told them to pack it well and I even see on the receipt it says "Please shrink wrap and pack extra". Well the box has several holes in it, has been retaped after what appears to have been wet and everything is wraped in paper. I would post up some pics...
  5. Differential Question

I'm thinking about putting a Detroit Truetrac in the rear do I have to put the same thing in the front? Thanks
  6. 4.0L Pushrod, Ranger, 2000, Torque Specs

You might want to nail this up:
  7. Transmision Upgrade

I have a 2000 Ranger 4.0L, 5-speed, electric 4 wheel drive. Not sure what my tranny is suppost to be. Is there a better transmission or a kit to make my current tranny better? Thanks
  8. Noob in Germany

Stationed in Germany and checking in. I want to do more mods to my Ranger and I see that this is a good tech site. :beer:
  9. RPM Change

I have a 2000 Ranger 4X4 4.0L Standard and when I put on the Hedman Headers, K&N cold air kit and JET chip I notice now that the RPM in fifth gear has changed. Before the mods ~ 60 mph it would run ~ 3000 rpms and after the mods ~ 90 mph it would run ~ 3000 rpm. There is no (noticeable) change...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad