• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. clubracergt1

Adding Autometer gauges

Since I hate factory Ford gauges (temp only shows cold to hot and oil pressure that reads "good") I am adding Autometer temp and oil psi gauges to my truck. I am curious, though, if I will be needing metric adapters for the senders. I will be replacing the factory units with the Autometer...
  2. clubracergt1

Alternator upgrade question

I am looking to do an upgrade to a higher output alternator on my 03 Edge 3.0L. While I can easily find mail order options, I would like to keep it local, so to speak. It seems future repair/replacement would be simpler and quicker if I were to use an alternator from a different application. I...
  3. clubracergt1

Torsion bar front end. Am I stuck?

My truck is a 2003 Edge 2wd, and my intentions are to turn it into a street truck. I know I probably should have bought a different truck, but I love the look of the Edge. The issue I am running into is the torsion bar front suspension. Looking on DJM's site, I found a kit for a 4/5 drop...
  4. clubracergt1

Shaun's Edge

I guess I may as well start a build thread for my '03 Edge. I have already added the toolbox, swapped in LEDs for the gauge cluster, replaced the factory head unit, and installed a CB. The future plans include subwoofer, amp, speakers, exhaust, intake, tuner, safari bar, lights, and whatever...
  5. clubracergt1

I'm back

After a lengthy hiatus, I am making a return to TRS. Many, many moons ago, I had a Bronco II project that went the way of the scrap heap-long story. Now, I have picked up a Sonic Blue 2003 Edge to drive back and forth to work. She, haven't picked a name yet-between Raven and Mystique (X-Men...
  6. clubracergt1

Won't rev past 4k

This may have been addressed here before, but a search did not find what I was looking for. I recently picked up a 2003 Edge with a 3.0 and 5 speed. I don't really beat on the truck, but I have found that it won't pull past 4,000 rpm. Actually, it's like the truck is hitting a brick wall. It...
  7. clubracergt1

Voncert your truck to V8

Convert your truck to V8 Check my post in the For Sale section. Engine in North Charleston, SC

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad