• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 89 ranger 2.3 won't start

Need a good place to start. Got an 89 2.3 auto Ranger about 8 months ago did some maintenance on it new Ford crank sensor, timing belt and water pump. Truck has driven perfect for the last 8 months. Went to crank it to go to work yesterday morning and truck fired up for s second and immediately...
  2. 89 ranger Fuel pump will not quit priming

OK got a long one here so here it goes......89 ranger 2.3 auto. Was driving my truck to work one day and noticed the check engine light illuminate, next thing I know the truck stumbled and smoothed right out. I get to work pop the hood look under and notice the little connector that hooks up to...
  3. 89 Ranger AC tensioner

Ok guys got an 89 Ranger 2.3 with AC. The AC tensioner is starting to make noise and for the life of e I can't find a replacement. Does anybody know what to use and where to find it? The only number on the tensioner is this E87A-8675-AB. Pulley looks to be riveted on not sure though
  4. Progress of 302 efi swapped Ranger

Been working on this project for a bit and thought I would share it here. Its been a fun project and I probably have done a few things different than most but its alive...lol Let me know what you guys think.:icon_thumby: http://sefb.net/forums/showthread.php?45919-EFI-302-Ranger-Swap
  5. 302 efi swap progress

A while back I started the switch from a 2.9 Ranger to an Explorer motor with a TFS stage 1 cam and EFI. Its been a little time consuming to say the least but really not difficult. Few bumps in the road here and there but figured I would share my modified intake. We were having trouble with...
  6. Another header swap ?

First off I have a 96 explorer engine. Our plan is to swap this into a 92 ranger. I have purchased the harwood manual and the swap doesnt look to terrible. My main question is am I going to be restricted to using the explorer manifolds because it seems the torque monster ones are not available...
  7. New guy from NC

Like the title says Im a new guy from NC. Ive always been a mustang guy own 4, 03 Cobra 93 and 95 gt and 93 lx. Been looking into a 302 swap in a Ranger and this looks like the place to get all the info. Thanks Chris:icon_cheers:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad