• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. WNY964x4

He's Baaaaaacccccccckkkkkk

Been a long while since i have posted here. Was out of the RBV game for a little while but now i am back in it double time. I will have to get reacquainted with how to post pictures etc. but now for a little info on what i have in the fleet now. RBV numero uno. 2005 Explorer Sport Trac, picked...
  2. WNY964x4

Sad day last week

Well, its been a long while since I posted here, most of the new members probably will not recall my 97 ECSB 4x4 (the one I bounced off the tree then rebuilt from the ground up), but some of the older members might recall it. Well it was bittersweet this past week as after almost 7 years of...
  3. WNY964x4

2001 Explorer Sport no start issue

Ok guys, long time no see haha I have tun into an issue with my girlfriends 01 Explorer Sport , she ran it out of fuel and now the thing wont start, well, wont start on its own , i can get it to run on starting fluid but that is it. It's and 01 Sport with a 4.0 SOHC, we changed the fuel filter...
  4. WNY964x4

Locked N Loaded Expedition Vehicle 1 "Layla" 1998 Explorer XLT

Ok guys , been a while since I have been on here , been so busy with work and moving and projects that I have had no time for the computer , so this new thread is going to have alot of pictures in the first post haha. Here is the scoop on this truck , bought it back in January for $1000 with a...
  5. WNY964x4

4th Gen Ranger Grille/brush guard on a 2nd gen Explorer ?

got a line on a really cheap brush/grille guard off an 02 or 03 Ranger (tremor) , was wondering if it will bolt right up to my 98 Explorer ? has anyone done this before , if so how does it look ?
  6. WNY964x4

Another one of my 'You are gonna hate me threads' , just like when I got the Level II

well i picked up my newest project tonight , cost $600 , it's a 72 , 99% original (only has headers and dual exhaust) , 1 owner , it runs , drives and stops , missing the top , a little rough around the edges , but workable. here she is
  7. WNY964x4

98 Explorer Lift Shackle install

Hey guys , installing a set of Warrior 153's in my 98 Explorer and have a question about the anti-wrap shock , was wondering if people who have installed the 153's have run into any kind of problem with that anti-wrap shock , i am putting the shackles in tomorrow and need some advice on whether...
  8. WNY964x4

Need Some General MPG/Driver Feel information

last night i bought a 98 Explorer XLT , 4.0 SOHC , 5R55E , unsure of the t-case , and it has 3.55 gears , here is what i am looking for , i plant to swap the 31's off my 96 onto the 98 and i need answers to these 2 questions in relation to swapping on the 31's with no gear change 1. What kind...
  9. WNY964x4

Diesel Bed Poll

Hey guys i need some opinions , i am currently about to begin a refresh of my 97 F-350 (the Tow Rig) and have a little issue , the issue i am having is on what bed to put on it , i cannot run a regular box because the truck is a Cab & Chassis with an altered wheel base , however i currently have...
  10. WNY964x4

302 Carb'd swap into a 90 BII

ok , i am gonna do a 302 swap into my 90 Bronco II Mud Truck and i have a few quick questions and hope to get some answers before i get to heavy into this 1. What can i do for Engine Mounts ? Can i use the stock ones from a 90's Explorer V-8 or does an aftermarket company make them ? 2. When...
  11. WNY964x4

The Exciting Life of a $350 Explorer

well title is pretty basic , the progression of my $350 96 Explorer hahaha here is when i first got it , $350 at the auction with the CEL on for P0401 and bald tires so then i swapped over my tires from the Red 97 and put on a new DPFE , along with all Rear Brakes and Axle Seals had the oil...
  12. WNY964x4

NY-PA-OH Meet and Greet/Campout/BBQ/Photoshoot

Ok Guys , i am posting this too see how much interest i can find in a Tri-State meet and greet , would be looking at the second weekend in August with probably a 3 day set up , my family has a 40 Acre Farm where we could camp and have a bon fire , and have a BBQ there also or at a Letchworth...
  13. WNY964x4

Rebirth of a Legend (WNY964x4's Little Red Ranger)

alrighty , most of you that have been here a while and know me remember my Fully Loaded 97 Ext Cab that i bounced off a tree and then blew the engine up , well after a full year of letting the truck sit the time has come to rebuild it. And this is more than a rebuild , this is a full Rebirth ...
  14. WNY964x4

Back and better than ever before !!!!!!!

ok , after a 3 month Hiatus i am back in business , i have missed this place and i am back into the RBV repair swing , a little update on each of the vehicles 1- 96 Explorer - Going into the tranny shop this week to have the new trans installed so i can start DD'ing it again 2- 90 Bronco II -...
  15. WNY964x4

Taking a Temporary Leave from TRS

Hey Guys , for those of you that have known me for as long as i have been on here you have probably notice that i have not been on here alot since i wrecked my 03 Level II , well i decided to take a little temporary leave starting now because i just don't have my head in it right now , i am busy...
  16. WNY964x4

New to Bronco II's but not RBV's

ok all you Bronco II guys , i am fairly new to the Bronco II scene and have a question for ya. The BII i am getting is a 1990 2WD model , now i want to turn it into my mud truck and was wondering if my memory served me right in that all BII's , both 2 and 4WD use the same front suspension , if...
  17. WNY964x4

1990 Bronco II 2wd to 4wd conversion using some not so stock parts

ok guys , after a slight hiatus that consisted of lots of school and partying and just alot of small issues with myself and just not knowing where i am going in life and not having good plans and just being overwhelmed and on the verge of losing it i am back and better than ever and i have a new...
  18. WNY964x4

Tears in my Eyes

:bawling::bawling::bawling: I wrecked my 03 FX4 Level II tonight :bawling::bawling::bawling:
  19. WNY964x4

Roof Basket for Explorer

does anyone know if there is a roof basket available for the explorers , i am lookin for one that mounts to the existing roof rack , i want one that i can mount 4 lights to , i also want to mount a hi-lift , shovel and spare tire on it , i know i can get the brackets for the hi-lift , shovel and...
  20. WNY964x4

VT275 Swap ?

i got this crazy idea today from my teacher , well actually it is all my idea , he just gave me the engine model number. My idea is to take a early to mid 90's F-150 4x4 SWB , SAS the front and swap in a VT275. For those of you who do not know what the 275 is , it is a Navistar Diesel Engine ...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad