• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. WNY964x4

Bronco II With Quarter Flip Windows Found

Can't believe I am actually seeing this with my own eyes.
  2. WNY964x4

He's Baaaaaacccccccckkkkkk

Been a long while since i have posted here. Was out of the RBV game for a little while but now i am back in it double time. I will have to get reacquainted with how to post pictures etc. but now for a little info on what i have in the fleet now. RBV numero uno. 2005 Explorer Sport Trac, picked...
  3. WNY964x4

Sad day last week

Well, its been a long while since I posted here, most of the new members probably will not recall my 97 ECSB 4x4 (the one I bounced off the tree then rebuilt from the ground up), but some of the older members might recall it. Well it was bittersweet this past week as after almost 7 years of...
  4. WNY964x4

2001 Explorer Sport no start issue

Ok guys, long time no see haha I have tun into an issue with my girlfriends 01 Explorer Sport , she ran it out of fuel and now the thing wont start, well, wont start on its own , i can get it to run on starting fluid but that is it. It's and 01 Sport with a 4.0 SOHC, we changed the fuel filter...
  5. WNY964x4

Locked N Loaded Expedition Vehicle 1 "Layla" 1998 Explorer XLT

Ok guys , been a while since I have been on here , been so busy with work and moving and projects that I have had no time for the computer , so this new thread is going to have alot of pictures in the first post haha. Here is the scoop on this truck , bought it back in January for $1000 with a...
  6. WNY964x4

4th Gen Ranger Grille/brush guard on a 2nd gen Explorer ?

got a line on a really cheap brush/grille guard off an 02 or 03 Ranger (tremor) , was wondering if it will bolt right up to my 98 Explorer ? has anyone done this before , if so how does it look ?
  7. WNY964x4

Another one of my 'You are gonna hate me threads' , just like when I got the Level II

well i picked up my newest project tonight , cost $600 , it's a 72 , 99% original (only has headers and dual exhaust) , 1 owner , it runs , drives and stops , missing the top , a little rough around the edges , but workable. here she is
  8. WNY964x4

98 Explorer Lift Shackle install

Hey guys , installing a set of Warrior 153's in my 98 Explorer and have a question about the anti-wrap shock , was wondering if people who have installed the 153's have run into any kind of problem with that anti-wrap shock , i am putting the shackles in tomorrow and need some advice on whether...
  9. WNY964x4

Need Some General MPG/Driver Feel information

last night i bought a 98 Explorer XLT , 4.0 SOHC , 5R55E , unsure of the t-case , and it has 3.55 gears , here is what i am looking for , i plant to swap the 31's off my 96 onto the 98 and i need answers to these 2 questions in relation to swapping on the 31's with no gear change 1. What kind...
  10. WNY964x4

Diesel Bed Poll

Hey guys i need some opinions , i am currently about to begin a refresh of my 97 F-350 (the Tow Rig) and have a little issue , the issue i am having is on what bed to put on it , i cannot run a regular box because the truck is a Cab & Chassis with an altered wheel base , however i currently have...
  11. WNY964x4

302 Carb'd swap into a 90 BII

ok , i am gonna do a 302 swap into my 90 Bronco II Mud Truck and i have a few quick questions and hope to get some answers before i get to heavy into this 1. What can i do for Engine Mounts ? Can i use the stock ones from a 90's Explorer V-8 or does an aftermarket company make them ? 2. When...
  12. WNY964x4

The Exciting Life of a $350 Explorer

well title is pretty basic , the progression of my $350 96 Explorer hahaha here is when i first got it , $350 at the auction with the CEL on for P0401 and bald tires so then i swapped over my tires from the Red 97 and put on a new DPFE , along with all Rear Brakes and Axle Seals had the oil...
  13. WNY964x4

NY-PA-OH Meet and Greet/Campout/BBQ/Photoshoot

Ok Guys , i am posting this too see how much interest i can find in a Tri-State meet and greet , would be looking at the second weekend in August with probably a 3 day set up , my family has a 40 Acre Farm where we could camp and have a bon fire , and have a BBQ there also or at a Letchworth...
  14. WNY964x4

Rebirth of a Legend (WNY964x4's Little Red Ranger)

alrighty , most of you that have been here a while and know me remember my Fully Loaded 97 Ext Cab that i bounced off a tree and then blew the engine up , well after a full year of letting the truck sit the time has come to rebuild it. And this is more than a rebuild , this is a full Rebirth ...
  15. WNY964x4

Back and better than ever before !!!!!!!

ok , after a 3 month Hiatus i am back in business , i have missed this place and i am back into the RBV repair swing , a little update on each of the vehicles 1- 96 Explorer - Going into the tranny shop this week to have the new trans installed so i can start DD'ing it again 2- 90 Bronco II -...
  16. WNY964x4

Taking a Temporary Leave from TRS

Hey Guys , for those of you that have known me for as long as i have been on here you have probably notice that i have not been on here alot since i wrecked my 03 Level II , well i decided to take a little temporary leave starting now because i just don't have my head in it right now , i am busy...
  17. WNY964x4

New to Bronco II's but not RBV's

ok all you Bronco II guys , i am fairly new to the Bronco II scene and have a question for ya. The BII i am getting is a 1990 2WD model , now i want to turn it into my mud truck and was wondering if my memory served me right in that all BII's , both 2 and 4WD use the same front suspension , if...
  18. WNY964x4

1990 Bronco II 2wd to 4wd conversion using some not so stock parts

ok guys , after a slight hiatus that consisted of lots of school and partying and just alot of small issues with myself and just not knowing where i am going in life and not having good plans and just being overwhelmed and on the verge of losing it i am back and better than ever and i have a new...
  19. WNY964x4

Tears in my Eyes

:bawling::bawling::bawling: I wrecked my 03 FX4 Level II tonight :bawling::bawling::bawling:
  20. WNY964x4

Roof Basket for Explorer

does anyone know if there is a roof basket available for the explorers , i am lookin for one that mounts to the existing roof rack , i want one that i can mount 4 lights to , i also want to mount a hi-lift , shovel and spare tire on it , i know i can get the brackets for the hi-lift , shovel and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad