• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. nathan ollila

need help have a question

to make this short..both my 2.9 head where cracked..sent them in and found one good passenger side one at junk yard..had a hard time finding another one that wasnt cracked..anyway the guy at the head shop said it didnt matter pass or driver side head they where the same and interchangable..is...
  2. nathan ollila

pullin the 2.9

had an exsaust leak out of my passenger side exsaust manifold..went to take the bolts out and they all snapped off!must have got to hott!..anyhow got my manifold off and have no room to drill and easy out so..im pulling it and puttin in a new clutch,high volume oil pump,new oil pan,valve cover...
  3. nathan ollila

just a couple more inches

my truck is pretty much stock except for the 3inch body lift and 31's..im wanting to lift it 4 inches..suspension..could i get away with just buying the front set up and using 2 inch blocks and exporer leafs in the back?
  4. nathan ollila

88 ranger 2.9 to 4.o swap

any usefull tips before i tackle this job?..wiring?i dont want to change the dash anyway to get around this?and i heard engine mounts,exsaust and trany will bolt right up?what about the 2.9 radiator will it work with the 4.0?..is the 2.9 even worth rebuilding?from everything ive read no..mine...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad