• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. pSycHOarsOnisT

Adding vents to solid side canopy?

I would be more concerned with water entering from a roof vent as opposed to a side vent. I dont have much experiance with rv stuff, how would these oldup to branches and whatnot on tighter trails?
  2. pSycHOarsOnisT

Adding vents to solid side canopy?

Found a good deal on a solid side canopy, need it for sleeping when hunting so i need ventilation. Has anyone ever added a side vent like the ones on cargo trailers?
  3. pSycHOarsOnisT

Transmission wont go into gear after new clutch

Picked my truck up from the shop yesterday after getting a new master, slave, and clutch. After getting home i went to run a few errands and it is very difficult to get into any gear when stopped with the engine running. After getting moving its easier to shift but still not like it should be...
  4. pSycHOarsOnisT

Looking to buy a trailer

Im starting to look for an enclosed cargo trailer. Ideally i want a 6x12 v nose. Nothing fancy, just going to insulate and throw some bunks in for hunting and transporting a quad. Need advice on brands, been browsing craigslist and enything decent that come up is gone the next day. Ive tried...
  5. pSycHOarsOnisT

Unistrut hi lift mount

I have an idea to mount my hi lift and shovels etc in my bed. Thinking 2 lengths of unistrut vertically mounted at the front of the bed attached with some self tappers. Just wondering if the sheet metal on the bed would be strong enugh to support the weight or if i should look at other options.
  6. pSycHOarsOnisT

pSycHOarsOnisTs build/pic thread

thought id finally start a build thread. truck is an 2002 4.0L XLT with ls rear diff and 4.10s bought it with plans to sas and maybe 5.0 swap but im lacking funds so it probably wont happen :sad: mods: 2" t bar crank 3" body lift 33x12.5r15 Goodyear Duratracs inner fender snorkel custom...
  7. pSycHOarsOnisT

Transmission rattling

Noticed the truck rattling on the way to work. When i got home i checked for the sound. It seems to be coming from the back of the engine/front of tranny, around the clutch. Sounds similar to exhaust rattle, frequency changes with engine rpm. From my somewhat limited experiances with...
  8. pSycHOarsOnisT

Clicking from engine

I did an oil change on saturday and went wheeling a bit on sunday, got pretty dirty. Monday i go for a drive and notice a clicking noise from the engine, sounded kinda like it was the belt so i sprayed wd-40 on it and it did nothing. Thought maybe it was dirt so i washed the truck and hose the...
  9. pSycHOarsOnisT

Creaking after body lift

So i put on a BL. Last weekend and the last few days i have a creeking sound i cant figure out. It happens when i accelerate, brake and turn. The sound comes from around the pedals and i can feel a light thud on the floor. It appears that the bushing where the steering shaft comes through the...
  10. pSycHOarsOnisT

Body lift going in this weekend

So i got a brand new PA body lift off craigslist for $130 and a set of procomp steelies for $200 off a guy in the local ranger club. Gonna order some goodyear duratracs this week. :D Been reading guides/how to's etc for the last year or so waiting to have the funds for this. Plan is prep...
  11. pSycHOarsOnisT

Rear bump stop without factory lift blocks

So this weekend i plan on swapping out my stock leafs for explorer ones. It looks like i might be able to eliminate the lift blocks and just run the leafs. My stock leafs are shot and sag a lot. Just want to make sure ill be ok without the blocks with regards to the bump stops still doing their...
  12. pSycHOarsOnisT

Zeus 40" Dual Color Dual Row Light Bar from Olympus Offroad

I bought a 40" dual color dual row light bar from Olympus Offroad, I had originally been looking at getting another set of Rigid Duallys in spot to go with my floods. But for the price I thought I’d give Zeus lighting a shot. The dual color is white and amber light, I got the combo Flood/Spot...
  13. pSycHOarsOnisT

light bar mounting

i got a 40" light bar and want to mount on my roof, i was going to use an expo roof rack but its 2" too narrow. i saw a mention and pics of a $10 light bar mount on the expo forums but cant find the actual thread. i would like some crossbars for the track but all the ones i can find are $300+...
  14. pSycHOarsOnisT

Olympus offroad led lights

Has anyone had any experience or seen and of the zeus lights from olympus offroad? Im looking at the 16w hd pods, seen mixed reviews about the company and a bit about the lights.
  15. pSycHOarsOnisT

Monster truck and trailer

Saw this last week outside High River Alberta. This thing is f***ing awesome!!! :D
  16. pSycHOarsOnisT

All kinds of lighting problems

So i tried the bent pin fog light mod and it wasnt working, so i tried jumpering some contacts and ended up blowing a fuse. After replacing the fuse i had no fog lights or dash lights. All fuses were ok and relays seemed to be working. I replaced the headlight switch which i got to work by...
  17. pSycHOarsOnisT

Fog light and dash not working

So i tried the bent pin fog light mod. Which didnt work so i did some fiddling around with some jumpers and blew a fuse which i replaced and now i have no fog lights and no dash. Need help asap thanks
  18. pSycHOarsOnisT

Rattle can bed liner on rocker panels?

I have some dents and peeling on my rocker panels and I'm wanting to spray it with bed liner like the two tone on the fx4s after pulling the dents. I used some to spray a tool box i made a couple years ago and it held up good but it wasn't getting exposure like my rockers do. Just wondering if...
  19. pSycHOarsOnisT

Parking brake not working

After getting my brakes done, my parking brake does not have any pressure. I adjusted the brakes and still have no pressure. The cable has a lot of slack when pedal is disengaged and my parking break light is always on unless i hold the release and push up on the pedal. Im thinking it may be the...
  20. pSycHOarsOnisT

What lights should i get?

I know everyone probably tired of questions like this but.... I want a set of lights to go behind my grill, I've been looking at the rigid dually d2 driving, and d floods. I originally thought about the kc daylighters but wasnt sure about current draw with my other crap i have added to my truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad