• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rawrrediffer86

4bt swap what auto Trans can I use?

Okay so I picked up a 4bt ve pump for my 97 ranger this weekend. I'm just trying to figure out what auto Trans I can use. I'm trading the Chevy adapter plate for a Ford one. So I need to figure out what Trans will work... help please!?
  2. rawrrediffer86

Hey yall! ;)

Who here Is from Illinois? I'm ranger girl here just wondering who is from my neck of the woods :) here's my baby. :)
  3. rawrrediffer86

Dana 44

Thank you just making sure. :) Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  4. rawrrediffer86

Hey everyone! :)

Alright I know I've already introduced myself. You all might know me. From the Facebook page danger rangers :) I'm ranger girl :) haha. But I just wanna show you all what how my baby is looking so far! :) just picked up a 79 f150 too. Sas here I come! :) Some more info: It's a 97 with the 4.0...
  5. rawrrediffer86

Dana 44

I know I just wanna make sure I can still drive it legally. I know they will work & I like the wider look I'm just idk. I'm gonna do it. Just making sure I'm not crazy Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  6. rawrrediffer86

Dana 44

Hey I'm doing a sas on my 97 ranger I was reading that I can use a Dana 44 & a 9 in but if it comes out of a 79 f150 won't the axles be way to wide. Please help! :) Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  7. rawrrediffer86

Hey everyone! :)

Names kristin. I go by ranger girl tho. I got a 97 ranger. It's not your normal truck. Haha. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  8. rawrrediffer86

Finally lifted my 97 ranger. :)

6in skyjackee lift. :) hell ya! Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  9. rawrrediffer86

hey yall! :)

Names Kristin nice to meet yall! I drive a 97 ranger xlt 4x4 with the 4.0 :) just thought I'd introduce myself! :)
  10. rawrrediffer86

difference in axles

What's the difference in the rear axles of a 8.8 3.73 97 ranger & 8.8 3.73 98 ranger? Need to know I have 99 at the junkyard I work at & was just wondering cause I blew out my gears in mine & just wanna swap trying to figure out the difference cause interchange says 93-97 only. Is it the...
  11. rawrrediffer86

humming noise

so I changed my brakes to disc & now when I hit 30-40 it hums real bad only when Im on the gas. I thought maybe u joints or barrings but what else could it be! please help!
  12. rawrrediffer86

bored girly here..

im bored. & searching the forum trying to figure out what else to do to my baby. :)
  13. rawrrediffer86

Factory window tint?

Anyone know where I can get the factory window tint for my 97 ranger? I wanna do the front two windows like the rear & side glass. Please & thank you! :)
  14. rawrrediffer86

Doing work son.

So I work at a junkyard. & its sad the trucks that come in. the other day someone tried junking a MINT 80s ranger. i about cried. hah. just had to vent. working at the bone yard sucks somedays. :(
  15. rawrrediffer86

Hey Yall :D

Hey im new to this forum, just trying to see what i can do to my ranger! :D I wanna make it big. im sick of people telling me my ranger isnt a real truck & its for prissy girls. im gonna show them i aint no priss. i just picked up a skyjacker 6in lift for it at the bone yard for 90 bucks! :) so...
  16. rawrrediffer86

transfer case swap?

okay i have a 97 ranger 4.0 automatic tranny & i have the switch activated transfer case. i was wondering how hard is it to switch to a lever actualted transfer case? any ideas? would be gratually appreciated. i already have the manual locking hubs.
  17. rawrrediffer86

solid axle swap

What's the easiest way to put a jeep front solid axle in.?
  18. rawrrediffer86

Grand Cheerokee Coil Springs.

I have a 97 4wd ranger & I wanna add a cheap lift. I heard that grand Cherokees have a 2in coil spring. I was wondering of you could use them or not. :)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad