• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Duraspark issue

Hi everyone, im having problems with my durasparked 84 b2, it starts and runs fine, but in traffic it starts idling rough, like missfiring, and if i turn headlights on it gets worse, once i turned both headlights and blower on and it died. If i rev it it goes away, cruises ok, goes back to idle...
  2. Holley 2300 350cfm

Hi everyone, i've been running my 84 bII with a 1.21 venturis 2100 mc carb, its been a little hard to tune since it is too big, been looking for a 1.08 venturis with no luck, but i've found a holley 2300 350 cfm, in the tech library says it is an upgrade from the mc 2100, but im doubtful since...
  3. Timing problem

Ive been dealing with knocking under load for a while, and think it is a timing problem, the thing is i set the timing at 10 degrees btdc and it knocks, so i retarded it until theres almost no knock at all and ended up at 2-4 degrees btdc. Engine was rebuilt by PO, any chance something is not...
  4. PCV Valve

When i bought my 84 BII there was no pcv valve, just a breather, so decided to install one, but when installed i notice vacuum compressed spring to the point valve closes, this happens on and of the valve cover, so i assume its not blowby. I installed a carb jet inside the hose to reduce vacuum...
  5. Motorcraft 2100 1.21 on 2.8

Hi everyone, i bought an 84 bII about 8 months ago, and have been dealing with PO bad repairs, at first i noticed it was running cold, never reached op temp, found out there was no tstat, so instaled a 180°, temp gauge goes to the middle, but then started knocking under load. Then learned a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad