• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Pop out quarter window interchangeability

Hi all, I have a '93 with pop out quarters that I hate. I've searched for a couple hours and can't find any info. Will gen 2 windows fit a gen 3? Thanks.
  2. Exhaust recommendations...

Hi all, After owning my '93 for the last 21 years I think it's time to replace the cats and while I'm under there the exhaust as well. So the question is what system would you guys recommend? I like a little burble, not fart can or obnoxiously loud crap. Not looking for cheap, I've owned the...
  3. Exhaust interchangeability...

Quick question...will a 95 4.0 cat back fit on a 93 4.0. Thanks.
  4. Rear disk Q...

Is it really necessary to run the backing plate/dust shield? Brakes in question are a Crown Vic set for my Ranger. It will be using the parking brake as well. Thanks.
  5. Gen 1 lift kits...

Will it work on a gen 3? Kit in this case happens to be an older Duff gen1 kit. Thanks.
  6. New old guy back again....

Like everyone else I was on the old board but here we are starting over again and I must say it looks better than ever. This is a good thing because it looks like the negative, bad attitudes got left behind. Anyway I'm just glad to be here....Oh and if I can help anyone here or the site tech I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad