• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Matt77

Help needed?

Hey guys, If anyone needs help with their PC or other tech products, I am here to help, at no cost of course! I've got a side job in IT services, and I'm trying to get my name out there over here in Los Angeles. I'm trying to start a company- Galant ITS (I.T. Services,) but legal costs are...
  2. Matt77

New Guns!

Well, Got two new guns, waiting for them to come in. One Springfield Armory XD, and our newest find, a 700 Nitro Express! Seldom going to shoot that one, too expensive. It's a nice piece of history, though. And I feel bad for any burglers who get hit by that thing. We've also got a shotgun...
  3. Matt77

New Ranger?

Hey, I'm looking into getting a Ford Ranger, and I'm stuck where to start. I'd like a 2000 model year or above, 4 door, under 200k miles, 4x4, automatic, and a lift if possible. Is this a reasonable criteria for $6,000 or less? Also, how is Ranger reliability and safety? I'm a teen- I don't...
  4. Matt77

WELCOME ME >:o

Haha, kidding with the titles. Hello! I'm Matt, turning 16 very soon, and I'm an offroad lover. I've got an 05 Avy at the moment, and looking into a Ranger. I'll post around, hopefully get some answers! I'm from the Cali crowd :) Thanks, Matt :icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad