• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2000 sunfire gauge issue

I also own a 2000 Pontiac Sunfire for a daily driver. The speedometer will read higher than normal when it is cold out. Even with the a/c on for a while the speedometer will still do this. It will continue until it is maxed out. I can return it to 0 by cycling the key on and off however it only...
  2. Exceeding payload capacity

Hey guys I want to build an outdoor rink this year and I want to put a water tank in the box of my 94 extended cab (4.0L). I read the payload capacity is 1500 lbs. Can I exceed this and by how much. I am only going to be transferring water from my well to the rink which is only a 400 m trek in...
  3. broken pass. window

Hey so my truck got broken into, shattered the passenger window. So I want to go to a self serve auto wrecker and see if they have any windows there. I am wondering what windows will fit for my truck? I have a 1994 ranger XLT with manual windows. Will explorer windows fit? Will explorer/rangers...
  4. runs rough when hot

Hey all my 94 4.0 runs rough when it is hot outside. In the winter time when it is cold it runs very smooth with no stuttering. When it is warm it stutters. It has new plugs/wires, O2 sensors. It does use a bit of coolant, but that seems weird that a bad head gasket would affect it because a...
  5. vulcanizing

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/smc704/Picture003.jpg http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/smc704/Picture002.jpg http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/smc704/Picture001.jpg Those are some pics of my snowmobile track. As you can see there is some slight de-lamination as the rail...
  6. 1987 3500 pto

Hey guys my buddy has an old 87 gmc 1 ton. It was running when parked(5 years ago) however the original owner thinks the PTO didn't work but wasn't sure...Anyways gettin it running wont be too bad however I dont know much about PTO's. I assume that if it was bad someone drove with the pto...
  7. master cyl.

So I replaced slave, pilot, all clutch friction and components in june. Worked fine went into gear good, shifted nicely. Recently when the truck warms up (like its 5 degrees C then drive a bit and the truck warms to a normal temp) the clutch doesnt fully release. When it is really warm out I...
  8. aux lighting issue

So Ive got 4 aux lights on top my roll bar, all 4 have been working fine for about 2 years. Recently one quit working so i checked the wiring its good ive got power and good ground to it. changed the bulb still nothing. Weird thing is when I took this bulb and lens which wasn't working and...
  9. truck wont move in gear

Hey I have a 94 4.0 4x4 with a M5OD tranny. I ve been having problems with a bad slave cylinder not fully realeasing the clutch so Ive been really ramming the gears together. I just couldnt afford to not be using my truck which is why i didnt fix it. So now it was making a bad grinding noise...
  10. body lift bumper bracket

Hi ive got a problem with a performance accessories 2" body lift. The instructions aren't helpful at all. I cant figure out how the bumper bolts on to the frame brackets with the supplied raising brackets. It says I need to cut something but it doesn't really have a good description of what. Any...
  11. body lift bumper bracket

Hi ive got a problem with a performance accessories 2" body lift. The instructions aren't helpful at all. I cant figure out how the bumper bolts on to the frame brackets with the supplied raising brackets. It says I need to cut something but it doesn't really have a good description of what...
  12. Fpr

Hi I was wondering about the fpr and how it works exactly. I know it limits the pressure to a set amount before going to the injectors but how does it do that exactly? As well how can I test one of these units? thanks
  13. couple q's

Hey I was thinking and will 4.10 gears be able to install into a d35 carrier with 3.27 original gears? As well what kind of fluid should I be running on an 03 fx4 rear axle with a torsen t-2? Thanks
  14. driving without front diff

Hi I am wanting to put 4.10 gears in the front diff on my 94 with a dana 35. The thing is I need my truck everyday to go to work. So I was wondering if it is okay to drive the truck with out the front diff/center section or will that compromise the structural integrity of the axle and...
  15. f 150 sub

Is the sub/amp combo found in f 150's able be wired to an aftermarket deck. I know I'd have to run power to the amp, and would i have to possibly modify the ends of the rca cable to run from my deck and connect to the amp. The reason I want this is the sub itself is small the amp is extremely...
  16. o2 sensor question

I just got new o2 senors in my 94 4.0. I've decided to rebuild it and hop it up a little by using '94 pistons with '95-'97 heads. So along with that I need to buy headers for a '95-'97. Question is will my o2 sensors from my '94 fit in the o2 sensor fitting on '95-'97 headers?
  17. wierd problem

Today driving home from work I was going along good then suddenly my truck just started bogging out so i floored it and it went good again. When i was stopped the idle dropped from my regular 1500+ to below 1000. Then it started running really rough until it slowly died. I started it up...
  18. fx4 level II axle swap

I found a 03 fx4 level II at the junkyard and I would like to swap it's axle into my 94. Only problem is the 8.8 on my truck right now has the wires going into the diff. Does an 03 fx4 axle have this same setup? I think it is a vehicle speed sensor and there is a separate ring gear turning...
  19. power windows

Could I take the power windows out of a first or second gen. explorer and put them in my 1994 ranger? Is that also possible with power locks?
  20. seat wiring

Im gettin two explorer seats for my 94 ranger. How do I wire them, do I just have to run power, run power and then distribute it to different motors etc. I assume there is a connector they plug into, if someone has a picture of that with all the info on the wires at the connector that would be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad