• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Body lift and hitch problems

Hey everyone. I had my body lift put on today by a mechanic I know who mostly does Jeeps and fullsizes. My Ranger was the first one he has done but the instructions were pretty straight forward. It is the PA 3" lift and went on my 2002 Edge 4x4. There were or are a few areas that presented...
  2. Question on my 2002 Edge 4x4 and locker

Hey guys. Quick question. I know a guy who is selling an Aussie Locker XD-13527 for a dana 35 non c clip axle. It is NIB. He wants $200. I know I have the 8.8 and LSD in rear with 4.10 gears. I want to put this in the front and was wondering if any of you knew if this is the right Aussie for a...
  3. Pics from wheeling today

A bunch of guys went out today to have some fun. As you can see in the pics, this is why I want a 3" lift and snorkel. This guy is on 44s I think with a huge amount of lift. Some of the holes will make him glad he has a snorrkel up to his roof inside. Thankfully the silver 2wd Ranger didn't...
  4. ? on stock 2002 Edge 4x4 airbox snorkel/intake

Hey guys. I have a question for you. I have a 2002 Edge 4x4 and when wheeling in Florida it's not uncommon to have to go through deep water and mud/water. I was reviewing different home made snorkel mods including the one where the guy brought it from the airbox through the inside fender then...
  5. Out playing around today

Decided to take a half day and go to the Corbett wildlife area to see how wet it is for this weekend's ride. Decided to take a few pics and show off the truck a little here.
  6. Transmission breather tube question - 02 Ranger Edge 4x4

Hey everyone. I have looked and looked but can not find anything on where the tube is located, how to extend it, diameter of tubing etc andwas wondering if anyone here knows how to do this and where it is located? I have a 2002 Ranger Edge 4.0 4x4. Pics would be very helpful but not necessary. I...
  7. pics of my 02 Edge

Hit the trails a bit this morning. These are 265/75/16 Dakota MTs with no lift. They fit fine with no rub. A few from last weekend. I had to pull the guy in the 4door Jeep out since none of the Jeeps could.
  8. ? about tire size on 02 Edge 4x4 with Cragar 16x8s

Hey everyone. Thanks for all the good reading around here. I have a question that I couldn't find any results on through searching. I have an 02 Edge 4x4 that has the t-bars torqued either 1.5 or 1.75 (I'll have to go look). I picked up a set of Cragar soft 8s 16x8 4" BS and am looking for a...
  9. ? about Cragar 8s 16" on 2002 Edge 4x4

Hey guys. I think this is my first post but have been lurking here for a few months since I bought my truck, which is a 2002 Ford Ranger Edge Plus 4x4. It has 245/75/16 Firestone Destination LEs on it right now which blow as far as off road goes. In South Florida, anywhere we can wheel is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad