• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. airsoft beads for balancing tires

Does anyone have any idea if there is a formula for how much weight to put in the tire to internally balance it? I read the chart on the equal website but I think that is for new tires. I tried to get my 35 inch mtr's balanced and they told me I needed a pound and a half of weight on them. They...
  2. explorer eatc swap

Does anyone have a write up on how to install an eatc temp control system out of an explorer into a ranger? I found it on car domain about a year ago but today I went to look at it and could only find pics and short small sections of the write up. Not enough to get going. I have all the parts...
  3. ford 8.8 with 9" brakes

Anyone ever come across a ford 8.8 axle with 9" brakes and outer bearings and seals from a7.5"? My axle seems to be one of these. My axle came from a Mazda b4000 but I'm unsure of the year. My truck is a 96. The axle tag and a visual inspection of the axle confirm that the center section is an...
  4. Flywheel torque

Anyone know the flywheel bolt torque on a 96 pushrod 4.0
  5. 97 explorer 5.0 to 96 ranger swap

hi all. i am looking for some wirng info on mating the 42 pin connector of a 97 explorer 5.0 with a 96 4.0 ranger chassis. the only two major differences i see are that the explorer has a fuel tank pressure transducer and the ranger does not. also the explorer uses a vapor managment valve for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad