• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.0L ('83-'88) 1984 Ranger 2.0 - Carburetor replacement

Hi , my '84 Ranger has the 2.0 Lima motor and was wondering if it was safe to simply get a replacement carb (simply 1 bbl w/ electric choke). The truck was given to me couple years ago and have no history on it. I want to replace carb and was wondering if there were any recommendations for...
  2. Alternator Adjuect Bracket

Hi All, I am trying to track down an alternator adjust bracket for my 1984 ranger which I converted to power steering. Part #: E5TZ10145C. Having no luck finding one. Wondering if anyone has one lying around in spare parts pile. :)
  3. Manual steering pitman arm

Anyone have any suggestions on where to track down a drop pitman arm (4 inch lift) for a 84 ranger with manual steering. Looks like there are none to be found through normal channels. ugh !
  4. Manual Steering Drop Pitman Arm

Trying to find a drop pitman arm for 4 inch lift for my 84 Ranger with MANUAL steering box. . Anyone have any suggestions on where to look. I checked with ALL the online stores. Hoping maybe someone might have one hidden away somewhere :-)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad