• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dieselarruda

I really need help

So I turned my engine to tdc and wired the firing order correct and it starts and runs. And then when I put it in reverse and let the clutch out very slowly and it stalls and try to start it again. And it does not turn over. What could be the problem? My truck is a 1988 ford ranger xlt 2.9L...
  2. dieselarruda

need new tail pipes, muffler and middle for a 1988 ford ranger v6 2.9l xlt

i have a 1988 ford ranger V6 2.9L. it is all stock, but the middle pipe broke off need to know what kind to get?
  3. dieselarruda

can any one help me with putting more power in my ranger

i have a 1988 ford ranger V6 2.9L. it is all stock, but it is still illegal but i need some power in it. let me know
  4. dieselarruda

truck wont start just one strong click

so a week a go i bought a new starter and my truck starts and rev's but when i release the key it dead's. so today i try starting it and now it has one strong click from the solenoid. so i charge the battery and still the same. i hope its not the starter because i just bought it new.
  5. dieselarruda

when i start my truck it revs but wont idle

finally got a guy to fix my truck. he said the starter was bad so bought a new one and my wiring was bad so put my engine on 0" top dead center and wired the distributor, set the timing and now it starts up strong but now when i turn the key on run it rev's and when i turn the key to the on...
  6. dieselarruda

equus ford code reader 3145

when i plug it in my truck nothing happened, so checked all the fuse and they are all good. so i was wondering what could be wrong. i emailed the company and no answers and the same for self obd1 test with the jumper wire. i really need help i have not even drove it yet since july. please help...
  7. dieselarruda

equus ford code reader 3145

when i plug it in my truck nothing happened, so checked all the fuse and they are all good. so i was wondering what could be wrong. i emailed the company and no answers and the same for self obd1 test with the jumper wire. i really need help i have not even drove it yet since july. please help...
  8. dieselarruda

hey i just used seafoam in my truck and now when i start it

so i put 1/3 in the break booster line and 1/3 in the oil and the rest in tank. and now when i start my truck it starts and the rpms do down till it dies. so what should i do? im thinking of changing the oil and tell me what to do know :( i hope i did not break my truck
  9. dieselarruda

odb test does not work on my truck

i tried to do a obd1 test on my 1988 ford ranger xlt 2.9V6 and noting happened, so is it the computer for my truck, because my truck starts and does not run? any thing helps. :)
  10. dieselarruda

Alternator wiring

Hello Replaced alternator on 1988 ford ranger truck 2.9L what is the wiring order? I did not label wires for re installation 3 wires Green with red stripe white with black stripe yellow with white stipe
  11. dieselarruda

i need help fixing my 1988 ford ranger xlt 2.9L 6v

it just cranks but wont run :( i have to coils one makes it misfire and the other on make it just crank. cant any one help. starter is good, fuel pump is good alternator is bad. it has a new ignition control module in it and i have two coils and i hope their not both bad and i changed all the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad