• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Another "Get It Started" thread... '93 4.0L Ranger

Hey All, I know there are a million "help me get my truck started" threads with all the same advice. I've read many, many of them, but I'm hoping I have enough stuff here to justify a new thread. I'll try to keep it brief. DETAILS : 1993 Ranger, 4.0L, Manual 4x4 HISTORY : Inherited it last...
  2. Firearms, Hunting, Knife References: Laws, Resources, Etc.[WIP]

Thanks for the references. Since this will likely be a popular thread : might want to fix two typos in the title (ReferEnces, not referAnces, and eTC, not eCT) ;)
  3. Offical Knife discussion/picture thread

Maybe, but unfortunately scissors don't clip to my jeans quite as nicely. ALways been a Spyderco and Benchmade fan, but I have been carrying a Gerber for the last few months that is not bad. Liner lock though, and like others I'm not the biggest fan, but it's grown on me.
  4. INFO Membership Map

Oooo look at me, on a map!
  5. Brake Booster

So they say to test a brake booster, you should turn the vehicle off, and press the brake pedal a few times, and that it should feel consistent across all pushes of the brake. My truck doesn't do this. First press is fine, second is harder, and third is rock hard. But here's the thing. My...
  6. Dead Animal? Suggestions?

OK, to be brief - inherited a '93 Ranger with a bunch of problems, one of which was a godawful smell. It got wet, so there was mold, plus years of smoking, plus other things. Took out the headliner, am replacing the seats, and cleaned the carpet as good as it can be cleaned (may replace it)...
  7. Parking Brake Pedal - Wedge?

OK, so my parking brake doesn't work on my '93 Ranger. Traced it down this weekend, and it turns out the pedal is at fault - pushing the pedal does not engage the sprocket / wheel that actually pulls the cable. Did some searching here, and found that this is a common problem, and there was a...
  8. Transfer Case Electronics

SO, I inherited a '93 Ranger (4.0L, 4WD). See this thread : http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133008 Anyway. Found a whole bunch of receipts so I am getting more of an idea of the shape this thing is in. One of the recipts is from a few years ago, when the transfer case...
  9. Freebie!

Hey All, Just joined the site. A couple weekends ago I got a free '93 Ranger (extended cab, v6 4.0, 4wd) from my girlfriend's brother. He was going to donate the thing (the smell was pretty bad inside, and it had brake problems), but it ran and I asked if he'd rather donate it to me. He said...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad