• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. vss(speed sensor) mod to help shift auto trans?

i have a 1928 ford model A pickup ive swapped 99 ranger 2.5 drive train into motor,auto trans,computer driveshaft,rear exct... got it running and driving last week and it acts like it doesnt want to shift into second gear. so i play with my o/d on and off button and pickup speed and it finally...
  2. newbie needing ranger tech advice!! 1928 model A pickup with 99 ranger running gear

i have a 1928 ford model A pickup. i put a 1999 2.5 4cyl ranger motor/auto trans and rear in it. aswell as the computer. i have a few questions reguarding fuel. now i have the oem fuel tank sending unit exct....but its too bulky and long to fit under the truck. is there a stock tank from another...
  3. 1928 ford pickup with 1999 ford ranger running gear new to the ranger station

whats up guys im new here and needing to ask questions so yall ranger guys can drop knoledge on me. i have a 1928 ford model A pickup with a 1999 ford ranger running gear in it. i hand built a chassis and the truck will pretty much be stock looking besides whats under the truck and hood...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad