• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. my 03 ranger

just me messing around in my truck all the trucks my other toy
  2. tire pressure

i got 285 75 16s the door says 30 psi the tire says max 65psi what should i run them at or if anyone is doing the same thing what they keep them at thanks
  3. good and bad

good i just ordered 33s for my ranger yesterday :headbang: but today i came out of renders and my truck wont start no crank no nothing couldnt figure it out so the dealer has to.
  4. need help withs rims

will a 15 inch rim fit on a 03 ford ranger fx4
  5. need help

i want to know if anyone with a 4inch superlift with 33 inch tires knows what kind of gas milage there getting i have a 2003 ranger fx4 and want a heads up of what kind of milage il be getting if i do this lift
  6. afe intake

does anyone else have a afe intake for a 2003 ranger and did you get a air box or tube with it
  7. my 2003 ford ranger

all clean old photo the line up all muddy my other toy
  8. are aftermarket torsion keys good

i got a 2003 ford ranger fx4 and want to bring the front end up to fit bigger tires are after market torsion keys a good idea or will they screw up my front end or give me a rough ride or will the stock torsion keys be fine to crank let me know what you know. and if you got pictures let me see...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad