• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. wild horse

Need tranny help !

So the clutch went out on my 79" f-150 short box 4x4 , So me and my brother put a clutch in but made the mistake of taking the top plate off the transmission instead of the shifter handel and now I cant get the clutch forks lined up right so I can drive my truck again. This is me and my moms...
  2. wild horse

Meet and Greet ?

I was just thinking about a meet and greet to get members togeather to meet each other and just hang out and have fun and maybe do a little wheeling ? If theres enough interest we can set up a date and time for it and the location and just have fun getting to know one another so any takers? Does...
  3. wild horse

Front diff piviot bushing question?

Does the bushing on the front diff's come out easy or is it somthing that has to be pressed out and then back in? I'm talking about the bushing that goes into the drop bracket .
  4. wild horse

Getting another B2?

Well I'm going to be getting another B2 ? But I have some concerns about it. First of all it's a 88' with the 2.9 and push button transfercase - I want to know how good they are and any knowen problems with them and if it can be converted to a manual shift very easy? Next it has about 140,xxx...
  5. wild horse

Lift Install problem

Well I'm in the process of trying to install the front lift on my B2 , But the front passenger side coil spring retaining nut is not coming off and the whole stud is spinning and won't come out? Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? As you can see in one picture that the drivers side came out fine but...
  6. wild horse

Wild horse?

Anybody know anything about the yellow B2 called Wild Horse on youtube?I copyed the link (I think?) and want to know all I can about it and who built it- So if anybody has any imfo let me know Thanks ! http://youtu.be/bBVNAFdJhtg
  7. wild horse

When is it time to call it quits?

Well after much thought I've decided to call my rig project " Bad Company" Because thats what it's turning into lol ! I think it;s going to need front floor pans soon and I wounder when it's time to just call it quits? It's sat the last 4+ years without being touched and i'm finding alot (alot)...
  8. wild horse

Beaver ponds?

Anybody going to Beaver Ponds in Puyallup,Washington anytime soon? Me and my buddy want to go out but don't have a 4x4 and mine is nowhere close to running. We are feening to go so hit me up and let me know and I'll try to get some gas money.:icon_hornsup::yahoo:
  9. wild horse

84" b-2 build

I bought my b-2 in 2007 and have been working on since then altho right now time and money has put it on the back burner.:sad::dunno: It has a 79" 5.8 with 475 H.P. and 425 ft. lbs torque but I cracked one of the cylinders so now i need another motor lol ! I also have a 8" skyjacker lift and it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad