• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Johnny31d

Ignitiom Cynlinder problems

Recently I went to leave work and my key would not go into the ignition. So I figured I needed to replace my ignition lock cylinder. However I've gotten my steering wheel off and all the parts to access the ignition coil and it looks like the screw holding the cylinder in place has broken and...
  2. Johnny31d

Westin Safari Bar

A local Craigslist post features a westin safari bar with mounted lights for a decent price. However, the truck he has it on is a newer model (looks to be 07/08) where as I have an ancient 89. Is there any way to fit it on to my truck? If so, how? Thanks in advanced. Sent from my...
  3. Johnny31d

Fender Trim

I've been lurking on this site since I got my Ranger but have never had the need to post anything. I recently bought my second Ranger (had one as my first car, traded for a jeep, came to my senses and bought another) it's a 96 regular cab XLT 2.3 I4 with 5-speed. I have been in search for the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad