• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. LilRed89

1989 Cracking fan blades

I have a 1989 XLT SC with the 2.9 V6. It still has the factory defective white fan blade. The arms are beginning to crack off. I went to LMC and found a specific listing for a 1989 2.9, ordered it and received back a different looking one with a sticker showing 93-94 3.0. When I called them...
  2. LilRed89

Wow looks just like my truck! I'm thinking of upgrading to 15" 12 hole alloys to keep a...

Wow looks just like my truck! I'm thinking of upgrading to 15" 12 hole alloys to keep a Firestone tire on mine. I have the 14" artillery wheels with Fire Hawks but they are getting to be over ten years old and although they look like new I don't trust them.
  3. LilRed89

New tires

The trim, it’s a 60/40 bench factory vinyl.
  4. LilRed89

New tires

Green Sales in Cincinnati OH, and of course eBay
  5. LilRed89

New tires

I have seen those, Summit carries them also. I was hoping to stick with FIRESTONES. But that would mean moving up to the 15 inch size.
  6. LilRed89

New tires

Thanks! Its unbelievable how much attention it gets at shows. There aren't any stock Rangers left here in Ohio that haven't returned to the earth. Ive tried to use mostly NOS parts on its restoration. It has a very interesting Marti report as well, 1 of 5 made in 1989.
  7. 2018-07-14 20.34.jpg

2018-07-14 20.34.jpg

8. LilRed89

New tires

Its actually a 215 75 15, So I'm jumping up to a 15, from 205 to a 215 and from a 70 to a 75 sidewall. Any ideas on how that will affect the fit?
  9. LilRed89

New tires

Thanks
  10. LilRed89

New tires

I have a beautifully restored 1989 XLT 2wd extended cab. My current rims are restored stock 14 artillery wheels with Firstone raised white letters. They are P205-70R-14 and have less than 1000 miles on them as I only take the truck to shows and cruises. I really like the original wheels but no...
  11. LilRed89

Anniversary street / mini truck gathering

NE Ohio Street Truck Roundup Valley View QS&L would work. I also could reach out to one of my old FORD clients and see if they wanted to sponsor it. To get them to play I would need a rough head count. Bob Gillingham Ford in PARMA, OH is a strong supporter of car/truck shows, and a great guy...
  12. LilRed89

Nothing like the look of new chrome

Just got my bumper back from the chrome shop, couldn't wait to install it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad