• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

The FN is the way to go. Tons of awards on it and shoots great. They don't have a compact model yet though. They have a standard and Ling slide now. The standard is about 4"
  2. Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

Here you can carry in somewhere that has a no gun sign...but there are different ones. At a bar, there's a law code listed on the sign. It's the law. Some stores just have a policy of no guns there. No law. You can legally carry in these places, but if asked to leave you must or it's trespassing
  3. Offical Knife discussion/picture thread

I have a Manix 2 translucent blue FRCP right now and LOVE it. My paws are a little big so I'll be getting a new titanium and G-10 one soon!
  4. Offical Knife discussion/picture thread

I'll take the FLUKE to go with my meter. After Christmas is fine...no rush. Lol
  5. Offical Knife discussion/picture thread

Well, if he's pulling a fixed blade...
  6. Fn scar

First off...SCAR-L and SCAR-H are the full auto military variants. Civilian models are the SCAR16 (5.56) and SCAR17 (.308) I would definitely go for the .308, you said you already have an AR. Presumably a 5.56 like most. You never know when you need to reach out and touch something. And even...
  7. Offical Knife discussion/picture thread

The Axis is SWEET...I have a couple with it. Spyderco has a similar lock too...can't remember the name right now...but...
  8. Who here likes the AR platform?

Wow...enjoy the noise with that buffer
  9. Who here likes the AR platform?

I prefer the new ACR and SCAR. Much better platform in my opinion
  10. Offical Knife discussion/picture thread

This is my EDC at the moment. I change it up every few months between my Spydercos, Benchmades, and Combat Elite. Plus this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad