• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. screw'd up

rear wiper blade

My '86 BII basically has ALL stock parts on it. Including the rear wiper blade and there is no rubber left cause its sun damaged and crumbled when I tested to see if it worked. I bought a new blade as found in LMC book and at the store to fit the rear window of the truck. However the old blade...
  2. screw'd up

dash panel?

I tried to remove the wood looking dash panel (not sure what its called) but I was unable to get it out. I removed all the screws that I could see but it still wouldn't pull out and I don't want to break it. Any help or tricks to get it out...
  3. screw'd up

Lizard Skin flooring?

I recently bought a '86 Bronco II and with the few holes leaking into the truck, the carpet was gross and things were living in it. I ripped out the carpet but need to put something else down and I heard about lizard skin paint for the floors, has anyone else tried using this stuff? I know it...
  4. screw'd up

Building a Bronco II in FL

I'm new to owning a 4x4 vehicle, I have a lil '98 FORD Ranger and I recently came across two bronco II's for sale and my bf and I bought them for our 5 year anniversary. We had all kinds of plans to make a BA lil woods truck for me like his big mud truck. Little did I know however, one week...
  5. screw'd up

dome light

I'm new to all of this but I've gone to all the parts stores around my town and nobody has parts in their systems for anything older then 1992 :sad: I need to figure out what light bulb fits in the dome light for an '86 Bronco II and where I can find shocks for the back hatch cause I'm tired of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad