• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Kryz107

2008 fx4 3 inch lift biggest tire size?

Hey guys, I have a 08 FX4 with a 3 inch levelling lift kit.(3 inch front 2 inch rear). I wanna know what would be the biggest tire size i could go? i have 265 duratracs on it right now. i also wanna go with 18's or 20's and have that low profile mt tires look. some guys tell me 33's some say...
  2. Kryz107

Fx4 body lift?

Hey guys so I have a stock 2008 ranger fx4 and I wanna put a 3 inch body lift with 33x12.5 tires on it! I'm getting a shop to put in the lift for me. Will there be any problems with putting 33's on it? Also what lifts do you guys recommend I havent gotten a lift yet and also what size of rims...
  3. Kryz107

2008 Ranger FX4

Hey guys so I have a stock 2008 ranger fx4 and I wanna put a 3 inch body lift with 33x12.5 tires on it! I'm getting a shop to put in the lift for me. Will there be any problems with putting 33's on it? Also what lifts do you guys recommend I havent gotten a lift yet and also what size of rims...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad