• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Madracingalley

7.5 diff cover

Hey guys, Anyone know the part number for the 7.5 Rear axle Differential cover with the Oil fill pulg on it? My buddy stripped the one on his axle and from what he understands the 4x4 ones had fill plugs on the covers. Thanks in advance for the info, Mad.
  2. Madracingalley

Replacing the Pivot bushing.

I just got my new I-Beam. and with a bonus it came with the radius arm and the spring! So my questions are.... How do I replace the pivot bushing? Is it possible?
  3. Madracingalley

How hard to replace a beam

So I went to the dealership today for an alignment (I do my own work otherwise) and They called me up telling me they can't align the caster/camber. I said, thats why I took it to you to align it!!!! So the service writer tells my to follow him to talk to the tech. the tech shows me my front...
  4. Madracingalley

How do I change my gearset 4:10 to 3:73

Well its time to go to college and thats a 12 hour drive and the 4:10's Are just too tall for the trip, so I want to go for 3:73's. I have a supplier for gears but, How hard is it to change my ring and pinion. I have a 31 spline axle if that makes and difference
  5. Madracingalley

O2 Sensor Tap size?

What is the proper Tap for the O2 Sensor bung on my 1994 Ford Ranger 4.0LV6
  6. Madracingalley

Show off your Ladder Racks and cargo racks

I'm looking for ideas for when I build mine!!!
  7. Madracingalley

Massive elecrtical issues... I think.

I have a 94 Ranger 4.0L 5-speed that is giving me horrible driveability issues, When I start it up it runs just fine. Two minutes later, It just loses all power and makes me feel like it's going to die..... But It just stumbles for awile (as I'm giving it gas)... Then all of a sudden (30...
  8. Madracingalley

Gas tank questions, need truck tomarrow!

Ok, so the story thus far, My gas rear gas tank strap rotted out, so I decided to replace the filler neck along with that. Of course the strap kit only came with the rear strap, and so Now i'm only going to replace the rear strap. My questions.... 1. How does the left side of the strap...
  9. Madracingalley

Where to Find build sheet

So just where in the world is my build sheet?....
  10. Madracingalley

4.0L Build-up.

I just bought a 90TM-AB block with less than 100,000 Miles on it. I am starting to tear it down and want to rebuild it as a Bulletproof 4 Liter engine. I wanted a 4 Liter block to rebuild so I could learn about its inards without tearing into my engine in my truck. I paid $100 Bucks for the...
  11. Madracingalley

90TM-AA Into 90TM-AB

So I have A 94 Ranger with a 90TM-AB 4.0L V6 in it with 176,000Miles. My Autotech teacher has a 90TM-AA 4.0L V6 with less than 100,000Miles from A rollover victim 95 Explorer For $100 bucks. It ran perfect when they pulled it 4 years ago. I want to get it as a replacement engine for my ranger...
  12. Madracingalley

Nice Mud Bog In Granville,NY

Mettawee Mud Boggers Map Went there today in my buddies XJ and saw One Ranger.... And it was a tow vehicle.... Good Mud $20 Per Vehicle $5 a Person. The link is to a map there website is www.mettoweemudboggers.com
  13. Madracingalley

Fuel Delivery Issues

Ok so a few days ago the Ranger started Dogging and Bucking. And I figured It would have been another Vaccuum leak. But, sadly after hooking up the smoke machine at school. Nothing...... So In my own Rage.... I brought the MODIS out and connected it to the DLC and out pops a 553 and 556 OBD-I...
  14. Madracingalley

Fuel Pump Relay

My ranger has been dogishly slow in the last two days. So I hooked it up to the MODIS and got codes 553 and 556 which are fuel pump relay shorts. Has anyone had this before? Just trying to see if it is a simple fix beforei start hacking...
  15. Madracingalley

Starter won't turn....

Ok., So Saturday morning, I start my truck and it starts just fine. Then, I drive to the car wash and as I'm waiting for the next avalible bay to open, I shut it down. When I went to start it up again, No Dice.... So I drive it home (After A Push start) and bring the truck into the garage, Test...
  16. Madracingalley

Loses Power. Sometimes.

Ok. So I just replaced my Clutch and Slave Cylinder and I put the O2 Sensors in on the opposite sides to see If it would make A difference. It does run awesome for the most part, But, After startup, I will drive to the end of the street, and It will bog completely out for a mile or two, then all...
  17. Madracingalley

No brake lights

Ok I have run into this problem before. I forgot how I fixed it though. I just replace the clutch and now my brake lights don't work. What do I do.
  18. Madracingalley

Kick In the Balls....

Well, I got my clutch all together, everything else together, along with getting it blead up. and low and behold... the Throughout bearing is SHOT....... So. Now I have to pull the tranny out again, and replace the throughout bearing
  19. Madracingalley

Found An Easier Way....

....To bleed your Clutch Master Cylinder. Anyone who has blead this system knows they have to remove the wheel well, unbolt the cylinder from the firewall, and flip it over to hand bleed the system to get the air bubble out. Well after getting tick off by this for the last time (leaky slave...
  20. Madracingalley

Rough Country, anyone?

Has anyone tried out the Rough Country 4" Lift kit in there Ranger. It runs in my price range at around 440.00 With Shocks included. Any hint I should know?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad