• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Engine Pull Question

Hey all, I am gearing up to pull the 2.9 out of my '90 Bronco II. I plan to change all of the leaking gaskets and seals, swap the clutch to a 4.0 one, put on some headers, and put in a high-volume oil pump. I realize that this question is probably rather obvious, as this will be the first...
  2. Mysterious Brake Light Issue

Hi all. For the past few month's the rear brake lights on my '90 Bronco II have been acting a bit strange. It seems that they will work intermittently; one day, they will both work fine; the next, the left light will be out. Then, the right will go out for a while, then they will be fine...
  3. Coolant Leaks

Hey guys, So, as usual, I've got a couple of questions about my '90 Bronco II. First of all, today I found a small leak in the passenger side of the radiator that looks to be coming from where the plastic and metal meet. I have checked the upper hose and the petcock, and neither one of them is...
  4. Clattering noise from front end

Hey all, For the last couple months, I've noticed a clatter from the front end of my Little Bronco every time I hit a bump, or if I'm driving down an even slightly bumpy street. It does not seem to be getting noticeably worse. I have crawled under there and shook the front axle shaft and the...
  5. "backfire" noise a high speed

Hi guys, I have attempted to do my homework before posting this. Looked up some other threads and none of them seem to directly address this issue. I have a '90 Bronco II with a 2.9 in it. I have been occasionally hearing a backfire-esque noise at high speed. It happens intermittently, only...
  6. Mitsubishi FM-146 Questions

Hey all, Yesterday I popped off the oil pan on my FM-146 only to discover that whoever supposedly rebuilt the transmission filled it with ATF. I doubt that it did any harm to the tranny, but would like to change it back to gear oil just for good measure. I called around to a couple of local...
  7. Some Performance Issues and Other Questions

Hey folks, Just cruised around the Corral and Ranger Station some and saw some of the info under the 2.9 Engine. I figure now is as good a time as any to ask some questions about some 'problems' that I've been having as well as ask for advice on a few other things. First of all, I have a 1990...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad