• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 splash

front clip converson

i have a 94 splash i love the hood and grill of the newer body style of mine what year would a front clip pretty much bolt on to so the cab and everything looks stright
  2. 94 splash

94 lacking power and mpg

last nov i re ringed my motor.... i drove it thru the winter no prob at all... now that its getting warmer out the motor is loosing power... but its only happing when it gets warm .. in the morn it starts up and runs perfect and seems to have more get up and go... but as it gets warm it use's...
  3. 94 splash

Looking to replace the rockers and push rods and ideas were to go??

want to stop the ticking were is a good place becids a dealer to buy these i kno they have ones that are hardened thanks
  4. 94 splash

burning antifreeze like crazy and missing when hot!! Help??

Ok well hers my problem I'm burning thru antifreeze like crazy.. so i figured that i had an intake problem.. but after it gets hot it starts missing so ive had a few people tell me that it sounds like a bad head gasket or a cracked head... And the system will not stop pushing air thru the...
  5. 94 splash

Trucks smoking and a ticking noise off and on

Well i noticed today that my truck was smoking white smoke im almost positive thats its not oil .. so i think its antifreeze so would that indicate that is a an intake manifold gasket wasn't really thinking it was a head cause it dosnt over heat or run poorly....... also i have a taping /...
  6. 94 splash

4.0 lifter treatmen question

Ok my lifters have started ticking but i dont have the money nor the time to fix it.. yet ...... what do you all suggest that i can do just to at least cut down on the noise .... ive herd a few different thing to do so just wanted another opinion :dntknw::dntknw::dntknw:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad