• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. kevinsranger

anyone with 33x12.5 on stock rims

does anyone have 33x12.50 bfg all terrains on their stock 15x7 rim? i need actual measurements of your tire if you can, i just bought brand new ones and they are measuring at 31.5 or so high and under 11" wide, i am very dissapointed with this since they are the same exact height and width as my...
  2. kevinsranger

Explorer console ????

has anyone fitted a 95-99 explorer full length console into a 90-94 ranger? wondering how it looks where it mates against the dash and if the floor hump is different and cause problems with mounting
  3. kevinsranger

5r55e rear seal question

i have a 5r55e transmission that is leaking from the extension housing between the transfer case and trans. what needs to be done to replace that seal? i would imagine obviously the transfercase needs to come off (it is anyway since its bad) and the trans mount, then the extension housing, but...
  4. kevinsranger

1354m question

does anyone have the measurement on a 1354m from where it mounts to the extension housing to the rear driveshaft flange? i have a 1354e i want to mount to my 98 explorer to replace the crappy 4405 but that case is 14inches from extension housing to driveshaft flange, and my 1354e is 13 inches...
  5. kevinsranger

weird brake issue

ok guys, i still can't figure this out, here is the story. my rear brake line blew out (rotted) so i replaced the entire line from the master cylinder, to the wheel cylinders (also replaced wheel cylinders). i bled it really good, got a really firm pedal, but as soon as i started the truck, i...
  6. kevinsranger

your truck camping

your truck is looking really good bro!!!!
  7. kevinsranger

who has a red lifted 4th gen ranger in jersey

i keep seeing a red 4th generation ranger, flare side bed in hillsborough area
  8. kevinsranger

radius arm rivet

hey guys i want to replace my radius arm bushings, i plan on grinding and knocking the rivets out of the brackets, does anyone know what size bolts i need to get before doing this to replace the rivets?
  9. kevinsranger

aussie locker ?'s

i am looking into getting an aussie locker for 31 spline 8.8 and for my dana 35 front. i cant seem to find one for the dana 35 front, will a jeep dana 35 fit? even tho its reverse rotation? i dont think it would matter but i want to make sure before ordering. and does anyone know where is...
  10. kevinsranger

another trans question

i have to help a friend with his 05 ranger, his slave cylinder is going bad, when i bleed the cylinder does the pedal have to be down to the floor when i unscrew the bleeder or all the way up? the tech library says (depress) in one sentence, and in another sentence it says let of the pedal...
  11. kevinsranger

trans removal advise

i searched for a few days now, but there is too much a4ld threads to look thru lol. i have a 94 supercab 4x4 with 4.0 and a4ld trans, i need to swap in a new trans, my question is, i know i have to remove both driveshafts, speedo cable and shifter cable, is there any threads on what to remove to...
  12. kevinsranger

a4ld issues

ok so yesterday my intermediate band ends broke and fell into the pan. so i am looking to get a used one, i have a 94 with the 4.0, i seen in the tech library that they were changed in 93.5, can i use one out of an earlier truck and not hook up the extra electrical components that were in my trans?
  13. kevinsranger

trans help please!!

i have a 94 super cab 4.0 with the crappy al4d, today it started giving me problems, it wont upshift unless i take my foot off the gas completely and then reapply throttle, like shifting a manual. the fluid is full, the modulator valve was changed about 6-8 months ago, any ideas what it can be...
  14. kevinsranger

06 transmission help

whats up guys, my friend has an 06 ranger 4x4 4.0 with a manual transmission, he said its getting hard to get it into the gears, im looking at it tommorrow but is there anything normal to go bad on these trans? like slave cylinder? or just bleed the clutch master
  15. kevinsranger

wheel bearing help please

i am putting new wheel bearings in my truck, i torqued the inner nut to 16 INCH lbs, and the rotor turned fine, then installed the washer and torqued the outer bearing to 170ftlbs and now the rotor doesnt spin nearly as freely, is that normal?
  16. kevinsranger

3" body lift spacers

i took my bed off to change fuel pumps this weekend, 4 of the 6 bolts snapped, i have a 3" body lift, i cant get the bolts out of the plastic spacers without ruining the spacers, where can i buy replacement spacers cheap seperately?
  17. kevinsranger

rear brake line rotted

my rear brake line rotted and blow out saturday, so i am replacing it, its the line running from the master to the rear rubber line, i didnt see a rabs valve in the back, but i didnt look too in depth, its a 94 supercab 4x4, does anyone know about how long of 3/16 line i am going to need and...
  18. kevinsranger

amperage guage

my 94 ranger 4x4 super cab 4.0 is having some electrical issues, i think it is from the solenoid on the fender, so i am replacing that today, but my question is where does the battery gauge read from? it has been pinned way below low or zero whatever, and that is around the time i am having...
  19. kevinsranger

rotor/bearing question

im buying a new set of rotors friday, they come with the race for the wheel bearing installed already, and i have brand new timkin bearings sitting at home, should i beat the races that come in the rotor out and use the ones with the timkin set? i thought the bearing and race had to match but is...
  20. kevinsranger

what did gt40 "x" heads come on

what trucks or cars came from the factory with gt40 "x" heads? for some reason i thought a newer explorers have them.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad