• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. System Lean - Fuel control

I'm getting this error msg..System Lean - Fuel control...on my 1990 2.9l B2. I'm guessing this is computer related but am wondering if anyone knows how to repair. Maybe the fuel filter or fuel pressure regulator???
  2. AIRD Air not diverting

I'm getting a error code 45 on my 1990 B2 that says... Air Not Diverting AIRD - Air Injection. I have full shop manuals but cant seem to located where or what this is. Anyone have experience with this? My guess is it's a vacuum line. Thanks.
  3. Check Engine Codes

Anyone know how to retrieve the codes for the Check Engine light? 1990 B ll 2.9L Manual
  4. MT Stickshift Assembly

I need to get the slop out of my stickshift and am trying to find parts for the stickshift assembly. Specifically the plastic rings/spacer. Anyone know where I can find the parts or part numbers? Bronco ll 1990 2x2
  5. 2.9 Engine removal.

I have a 1990 BII 2wd and am in the process of pulling the engine. I was wondering if any knows if I have to remove the tranny first or if there is room to remove both at once. Thanks
  6. Tran Oil drain Plug

Anybody know where I can find a standard transmission oil drain plug (stock transmission 2w) for a 1990 BII? I've tried O'Reilly's and Napa and they say there are no part numbers available. It's not listed in any of my shop manuals either. Thanks
  7. B2 Spare tire carrier

Anyone know where I can find parts for a B2 swing out spare tire carrier? Specifically the rubber pieces?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad