• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. petruccifan88

My Ranger Got Balls

Hey guys, long time no type. So recently got some new stuff for the Ranger. First, I got this. The Detroit Locker. Not no LSD. Locker. Then 5 of these. 31x10.50 KO2's Why get anything else, especially since i get 30% off? (dad works @ Michelin) Not bad. may get a two or three inch...
  2. petruccifan88

new truck 1981-1986 ford 150

Admins, you can delete the other "bad frame" thread if you want. I now have a 1986 f150 with a 1981 drivetrain in it, i think. 4.9L BWT19 Mechanical linkage NP208 or BW? 9 in rear The mechanical linkage needs to be adjusted. The previous owner replaced the clutch, and now it don't shift...
  3. petruccifan88

1993 Ford F150 4x4 bad frame

ok, i traded the Bronco II for a 93 Ford F150 4x4 Flareside. 302. Auto. D44 front 8.8 rear 3.55 gears.:yahoo: should be awesome right? wrong. :sad:its from Massachusetts. Yep. Rust. lots. everywhere. Frame cracked. Radius arm bracket broken. truck sags where the bed and cab meet. a lot. I traded...
  4. petruccifan88

1986 Bronco II Build Thread doohickey

1986 Bronco II 2nine AL4D Well, I finally have a 4x4 truck. except it doesn't run. timing's off. I got some good photos of it, especially the awfully grimy undercarriage. which is covered in ATF. when i tried cranking it, it leaked atf real good. couldn't tell where it was coming from. well...
  5. petruccifan88

need distributor help

On my new (old) 86 2.9 bronco 2 how is the distributor tightened down? It's been a while since I worked with dizzys so a refresher might help.
  6. petruccifan88

maybe getting a BII, what do i need to look for?

I am going Friday to look at a 1986 Bronco II V6 4wd. the guy wants $500 for it because its got some troubles and he don't want to go through those troubles. Here's the link to the CL ad. https://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/4847472988.html what things should i be wary of? Mileage is around...
  7. petruccifan88

can't find pueblo gold-Code G3-touch up paint

I'm having trouble finding the "pueblo gold" paint code: G3 touch up stuff from Dupli-Color, at those kiosks they got at AAP, O'Reilly, etc. I need some. Where they at?
  8. petruccifan88

odd turn sig problem

Hey guys I've been having an issue with my right turn signal. When I engage it, it blinks fast like I have a burned out bulb but I don't, and when I hold it down, it works fine.It really isn't a huge issue unless I am turning right and shifting and soforth. Any ideas? It's been happening since...
  9. petruccifan88

7.5 open to trak-loc

hey fellers been a minute. I'm planning on putting a Limited Slip or a Powertrax lock right in my '07 2.3 ranger with a 4.10. I found a used limited slip on craigslist that came out of a 4.10 ranger, has the axle pin. Should i just buy the trac-loc for $75 or buy a new one (g2 axle & gear oem...
  10. petruccifan88

funny story (the ranger is a tough truck)

ok so i have been driving my dads ranger for a full two weeks now. But last night at 1130 pm, i found how tough the Ranger is. I'm sitting at my best friends house and we hear a knock on the door. it was about 11 at night so we freaked for a second. The neighbor dude said his wife hit my truck...
  11. petruccifan88

hello from Greer SC

Hey folks, been lurking on the site and when i got my truck, i signed up. the lowdown My dad bought it new in Dec 2006. He had 3 accidents in it over the 6 years he had it(none were his fault, the last was the deer's fault) can't even tell. only planned mods is bit bigger tires for now. LMC...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad