• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93bushtruck

Injector cleaner

My Ranger has 400,000 kms on the original engine and injectors, and has never had a problem with the injectors themselves. Lately Ive been having hot start issues, like it cranks over forever before it starts if its been running for awhile before, but it always does start. Now, roughly 1500 kms...
  2. 93bushtruck

Help me find a place to camp?

So this saturday evening Im leaving BC and heading down into Washington. Sunday morning I need to be in Olympia to strip a Cortina and bring back parts. Im looking a place to spend saturday night, between Bellingham and Everett, prefferably close to the I-5 (within 15 miles). Im not looking for...
  3. 93bushtruck

Dirt biking at Stave

Just got back from Biking, had a great time! We unloaded down in the flats Then we rode uuup then down to Alouette lake The road to Alouette was steep and was covered in big, loose rocks. Going down was hairy, going back up was just as fun... Then going back to the truck, we just got...
  4. 93bushtruck

Auto hub issue

Yes, I know I should just get manual hubs, but for the meantime I dont have alot of money. But my auto hubs are trying to engage whenever the wheels are turned, either direction, doesnt matter. Sometimes it will just ratchet. But its always whenever the wheels are turned, even the slightest bit...
  5. 93bushtruck

A4LD issues when its cold

It does this first thing in the morning, every morning on the way to school, when its like 0-5 degrees celcius outside. If Im sitting at a stop sign, or slow down to a point where its pretty much idling, it will drop into neutral, untill I rev it and it will grab drive again at about 2 grand. It...
  6. 93bushtruck

Please read, help needed in the Abbotsford BC area

My ranger is currently sitting in Jacks Towing yard in abbotsford, not driveable. I have a vehicle to tow it, but I do not have a trailer and the yard will not let me drag it down the street to a buddies house. If anyone in the area has a car trailer that I could borrow for the day, that would...
  7. 93bushtruck

T case front output swap?

My truck has the e-shift 1354 T case in it. I have pretty much ready to go in a manual shift 1350 case. But the 1350 has a slip yoke for the front, but I dont have the actual slip yoke and I cant find one. Since the 2 transfer cases are pretty similar, could I take the front output shaft parts...
  8. 93bushtruck

Reverse headache rack

I made this a little while ago for my truck. Mainly for throwin the dirtbikes in the back to keep them off the end of the bed. Have you ever had something heavy loose in the back, hit the brakes and have it slide forward and dent the end of the truckbed? Happened in my dads old work truck all...
  9. 93bushtruck

I may have an Idea...

Would it be possible to take the manual shift parts from a BW 1350 and put them into an auto shift BW 1354? I had both cases beside eachother and it doesnt look like it would be overly difficult. The 1354 looks like it has clearances already for manual shifting pieces. Any input is very much...
  10. 93bushtruck

Just finished my RC

Ive been busy building and restoring/modifying an old aristocraft/hitec kangaroo RC buggy. I paid $40 on Craigslist for it as a roller. Someone had taken the front wheel drive components and put on a crappy body. I put in a vintage Mabuchi RS540SH motor, with a vintage futaba servo. For modern I...
  11. 93bushtruck

That old 4.0 has some torque!

Rain+Bald tires= FUNTIME!!:headbang: Can you hear the front end screaming for lubrication? Note to self, buy grease for grease gun :P ^^^^^Click
  12. 93bushtruck

Electric shift motor

1993 Ranger. Today I took part the transfer case shift motor and cleaned it up, and managed to get it to work, kind of. The first time I hit the button after wards, the 4x4 light came on the dash along with the red light beside the button. Then the 2nd time I hit it neither would come on. But I...
  13. 93bushtruck

Stave Lake BC meet?

Is anyone up for a meet up at Stave soon? Seems like were starting to get some nice weather. If not, even more fun :icon_thumby: Im thinking its almost time to bring my gen 3 up to Stave for its inaugural run :icon_thumby: I gotta finish my brakes this weekend and possibly throw some tires on...
  14. 93bushtruck

Tick Tick Tick...

1993, 4.0 ohv auto, it ticks on start up, and for most of the time its running. What could it be? Its something in the valvetrain. Cupped pushrods? lifters?:icon_confused:
  15. 93bushtruck

Dave's '93 Ranger Build

EDIT: Change of plans, and picture location. Figured Id start one of these, just things I plan on doing over the next few weekends, as cash allows. My plans for the truck are: Exterior: Clear corner lights Polishing headlights Fitting whatever grille I can find Fixing dents Removing Lower...
  16. 93bushtruck

Hi there

Hi, Im David from BC Canada. I just picked up my 1993 Ranger XLT for $200. Single cab, 4x4, auto 4.0 OHV. It has 403,000 km's on it and it still starts and drives no problem. I am apprenticing as a heavy duty mechanic. I am 16 years old, but this is my 2nd vehicle. I also have a 1972 Ford...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad