• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. who knew!

I replaced my wheel bearings yesterday and it dramatically increased ride quality just a tip if your ride isnt riding great try replacing the wheel bearings if you haven't lately! :D
  2. door issue

Wind keeps coming through door it's from the top of the door and the door is hard to shut it sags down some and has play in it I can move it up and down if I pick up on it. It's a 93 ranger help will be appreciated
  3. lift problems

I put 2 sets of 1.5 inch coil spacers in on front coil springs to give it a 3 inch lift. Now I have bump steer that pulls side to side on highway. Do I need a drop Putnam arm and if so how much of one? It is a 93 ranger 4x4 has had alignment after spacers were put in.
  4. 93 4x4

33 1250 15 goodyear wranglers. 3 inch suspension lift.
  5. Will they fit???

will these rims fit my 93 ford ranger 4x4? they are stock 94 jeep rims. http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7895&stc=1&d=1339984210
  6. lift question

i have a 93 4.0 v6 4x4 with coil spring front suspension. If i put 4 inch lift springs in what all would i have to change in the steering and tie rod componets?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad