• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. YooperSteeze

No power at Fuel Pump Relay Signal Wire, Injectors Not Firing

As the title says, I'm not getting enough power to the fuel pump relay and the injectors aren't firing. With a multimeter probe in the red signal wire terminal and the other on good ground, I read 2.3 volts when I turn the key on. Followed both signal wires to the ECM, no nicks or breaks in the...
  2. YooperSteeze

Explorer Rad Question, 4.0 vs. 5.0

Just bought a 97 ex, 4.0 OHV manual trans, 4 door, rare unit. One of the end tanks is cracked, its a single core which is odd to me, but irrelevant. Direct replacement single core, no trans cooler is $150, dual core with trans cooler for a SOHC, $117, dual core for a 5.0 is $130. Obviously I'd...
  3. YooperSteeze

D44 TTB Swap into 84 2wd Questions

I'm trying to decide what direction I want to go with my 84 Ranger. It came to me 2wd, with a mild built 302 and C4 in it. With where i live and what I like to do, 2wd is highly impractical. Plans for the truck are DD it this coming summer and fall and blow the doors off every ricer punk in town...
  4. YooperSteeze

Yoopersteeze's Ranger Build

No pics of the truck as of yet, I'm picking it up friday. Second Gen. 4.0/A4LD D35/8.8 Regular cab short box. Has fresh brakes and exhaust, been daily driven by the previous owner. He just wants to get rid of it, $400. Neighbors are gone to florida til april and they're letting me use their...
  5. YooperSteeze

Low Idle in 94' Explorer

I have a 94' Explorer, 4.0 OHV, and its very tired with either 196k or 296k. Took it on a wheelin trip to my buddy's camp this weekend, on the trail there I developed a low, 500 rpm, and very rough idle, but as soon as I got on the throttle she cleared right up. It got slowly rougher and rougher...
  6. YooperSteeze

Radiator Question for 5.0

I bought my 84 Ranger with a 302 already swapped in. The rad in there is real toasty and on its last legs, plus its tiny, looks to be out of a pinto or something. Through searching I've decided I need a radiator out of a gen 1 explorer, 4.0 auto trans. Now on to the questions. Super cooling or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad