• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TheTwanksta

DIY: Ford Ranger Double DIN Install

I created this article for my build thread and figured I would go ahead and make a thread for those looking to do their own install as well. This was the first time I have ever installed my own radio, but Im not a complete newb when it comes to overall car mechanics. The install was actually...
  2. TheTwanksta

Rear Axle not centered under truck?

Ive heard mention of this in a couple threads, but could not find any information on it or if its something that I can correct. My axle seems to be about .5-1" off center towards my passenger side. It was like this before I installed the DJM drop kit and with my 10" wheels and drop, it has just...
  3. TheTwanksta

October Desktop Thread

Saw this on another forum, thought it was a pretty cool idea. Any takers? Heres mine:
  4. TheTwanksta

Looking for a BroncoII Rear Sway Bar for your Ranger? Look inside!

Finally found a BroncoII Rear Sway Bar local, I was holding my toungue until I saw it with my own eyes, as I had to drive two hours to pick it up! haha! For those of you who have been looking for one of these bars, check out Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market. They have about 30 BroncoII...
  5. TheTwanksta

2006 Ranger STX "Street" Project

I guess its about time to post one of these since I have something halfway worth showing again. Ill start with a little history..I have owned a ranger since I was 15 years old(now 27) and have never lost my love for them, something just always brings me back. IMO, its the best small sized truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad