• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. yugregnar

Is it the coil?????

Ok so last June I had to replace my wires because of a horrible misfire. Changed the plugs also. It did fix the problem that the obd test showed a bad #6 wire, but I changed all of them out to be safe. Now today after the truck sitting for a week not running (bad misfire) again! I went to try...
  2. yugregnar

Calling all Washington Rangers Owners

Anyone willing to put together a meet in washington Somewhere mid state or near Seattle? Contact me and i will try to help out I think it would be cool to see Rangers from the west side compete with the eastern part if the state. Just let me know or post to this thread.
  3. yugregnar

washington meet anyone

Anyone willing to put together a meet in washington Somewhere mid state or near Seattle? Contact me and i will try to help out I think it would be cool to see Rangers from the west side compete with the eastern part if the state. Just let me know or post to this thread
  4. yugregnar

2005 FX4 Exhaust

I'm looking for an answer to win a bet. My friend says if I cut off my exhaust pipe behind the muffler say halfway back, I will get a louder sound and better gas mileage. I say no to both items. He further states that if I drill a hole in my muffler it will get louder. I told him by doing that I...
  5. yugregnar

Sway Bar

Ok I did it earlier and only took out the sway bar links. One of them has a slight bend to it so pulling out an pushing the bolt into it is kinda hard. Is this (normal)for it to be bent???? Anyway the ride feels softer and the roll is minimal so I think I will go out and remove the rest of the...
  6. yugregnar

Ford motor company wtf!!!!!!!

Ok now I in a real quandry, I decided to black out my truck completly by removing the FX4 decals(this went well no problems). Then I proceded to remove my fender badges and after doing the passenger side, I found out that for some dumb ass reason, ford has put a huge hole behind the badges...
  7. yugregnar

Tell us your worst Wheelin mishap

Tell us your worst wheelin mishap you have expirenced whether it is an easy or hard fix to get you back on all fours. Post pics if you have them also.
  8. yugregnar

western washington

Just looking for some buds to hang out with and go wheelin sometime. I am from Everett and will travel some to get to where the trails are. If interested or just want to compare Rangers let me know. Taking the rig to canada soon and I will be looking for trails there as well. I will report back...
  9. yugregnar

T Bar Crank

Ok after searching this web site I cannot find anything specific to my truck. It's a 2005 FX4 Off Road 4.0L and I am looking for T Bar crank information. I have read that on 98+ Rangers you do not have to get an alignment after cranking the bars. I am looking to level out the front to the...
  10. yugregnar

body lift

I have read about turning my torsion bars to get 1-2 inches of front end lift. But my question is what do I do with the rearend to level the front lift out. I dont want a truck with the front end higher than the rear. Please help this newbie to ranger mods.
  11. yugregnar

Help me please!!!!!

Ok i need help fast and correct i cleaned my maf, aic and throttle body on thursday. Now today all of a sudden my engine started sputtering and wont drive very well(keeps missing)??. I took it to oriellys and the comp said misfure at 1000rpm and also something with misfire 6 cylinder. It drove...
  12. yugregnar

Intsrument gauge needles

Ok guru's of the Ranger Station, I need desperatly need to know how to remove the gauge needles in my 2005 fx4 offroad so I can get to the plastic gauge to sand the backs for my LED lights to shine through. The green color makes them look pale. Please help this newbie.
  13. yugregnar

my rear end

Ok please help me. I have a stock rearend in my 05 fx4. The problem im have is when taking off from a stop, I hear three distintive "bumps'. It seem it is the rear axle clunking as I take off. It doesnt do it all the time but most. Is this just the noise from the limited slip rearend, and is...
  14. yugregnar

HELP!!!! Driving light mounting 2005 FX4

I really need help on this one. Can anyone tell me how/where to mount driving lights behind the grill so that the lighst are flush with the grill front?????? There are 6 inch lights and I only find one vertical metal bar all else is plastic. I admit I am a beginner in this and any help with...
  15. yugregnar

Instrument cluster lights

Instrument Cluster LED Bulb Replacement :icon_confused:Ok here's my delimma. I have a 2005 FX4 and I am trying to convert the OEM bulbs with LED'S. I have been reading many forum articles and all said to get 194 bulbs. So I did from ebay and when I went to change them today, they were the wrong...
  16. yugregnar

Air Silencer Removal (Cold Air Intake)

Has anyone heard of doing this to their ranger. Seems if you take out your airbox and remove the silencer/baffle you can get a louder sounding engine, and more hp. ???? I am stumped by this. If i did this would it affect my maf or anything? Sounds like it would improve the cold air system...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad