• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 98 Explorer5.0 into 86 Bronco2

I have an 86 Eddie Bauer B2 and a 98 Explorer 5.0 AWD 8.8 Rear end I plan to swap Radiator, Engine, trans,(use trans adaptor to B2 transfer case. rear end assy, and dash. I have Ford service manuals and schematics for the Explorer, and schematics for the B2. The B2 schematics for the B2...
  2. swap out vent window

Collecting pieces and ideas to start to do my thing on my 86 Bronco2 . I have a 98 Explorer 5.0 with automatic. This will be my doner. I have collected a lot or ideas from folks on this excellent web site as well as other sites. Some imformation I have not found is what parts are needed to make...
  3. Explorer 5.0 too 86 Bronco swap

I HAVE A 86 Bronco2 and a 98 Explorer 5.0 awd. I havent started the swap yet. I have been researching this sight(the best) and other sites for imfo before I start.I know there will be many more questions later. For now, Can the stock 98 Explorer oil pan work for this conversion with plenty of...
  4. Emissions on 97 Explorer top 86 Bronco 2.engine swap

I have a 86 Bronco 2, and a 1998 Explorer 5.0 doner vehicle .I am trying to cover all bases before I start this swap. I am a retired Ford Tec and I have some under standing of emissions and engine Mil light (engine light).What do you do for evaporative emissions when you make the swap? Vapor...
  5. Parts

Where can you purchase weatherstips (rubber mouldings ) for the rear quarter glasses? What is the approximate price?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad