• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 98 Ranger 2.5L w/ Magnaflow Magnapack

Got the exhaust done on my truck recently, figured I'd post a couple clips here. Setup is 2.25" piping from manifold to muffler, no cat (previous owner removed it, I haven't bought a new one yet). Muffler exits before right rear wheel. First, the crap that was removed. clamped on piping and a...
  2. leaf spring rates

I've been through a fair chunk of the suspension section on several Ranger forums, and one thing I haven't seen yet (or maybe I did and completely read past it, it happens from time to time), is a comparison of the spring rates/capacities of different Ranger and Explorer leaf springs. Does...
  3. o2 sensor question

Hiya folks, new to the board. Spent some time browsing threads in this section before I made this post, so if I somehow missed the info I need, I apologize. I recently picked up a 98 Ranger, 2.5/5sp/2wd. One of the previous owners thought it was a bright idea to remove the egr sensor, the rear...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad